Ask Volibear

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black Simba

07-19-2012

please dont post on this forum its down

Ask Volibear

07-19-2012

((Position's taken, bud. By me. If you read the list, you'd realize that.

And voli's not the type to do poetry anyway.))

Black Simba

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Volibear View Post
((Position's taken, bud. By me. If you read the list, you'd realize that.

And voli's not the type to do poetry anyway.))
i'm sorry i was just bored and made this up, all I wanted was a bit of fun I didn't realize the LOL community was so harsh.

Weenie Lord Shen

07-20-2012

It's just more of common curtosey thing. And it's just our way of runnin things here

AskVoidWalker

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormeVG View Post
i'm sorry i was just bored and made this up, all I wanted was a bit of fun I didn't realize the LOL community was so harsh.
Because downvotes hurt my internet feelings...

Iron Ambássador

07-20-2012

Our way of running things, is that every champion is played by ONE person only. Reason?
If anyone could take whatever role they pleased whenever, we would have 50 Zyra's as soon as she comes out, would have a dozen different Mundos or Wukongs. With different ways of portraying the character. It would get too easily confusing. We are being "harsh" to make sure things stay as simple and as least confusing as possible.

Black Simba

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Our way of running things, is that every champion is played by ONE person only. Reason?
If anyone could take whatever role they pleased whenever, we would have 50 Zyra's as soon as she comes out, would have a dozen different Mundos or Wukongs. With different ways of portraying the character. It would get too easily confusing. We are being "harsh" to make sure things stay as simple and as least confusing as possible.
i'm sorry, I insulted you and opposed your terms I would please ask you just to continue on and I will stop this post.