10 minute surrender time needed for rift

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BestGeologistSA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

As a general rule of thumb, i never surrender unless the other team is beating on our nexus and we wont spawn for 30 seconds. You can always come back, teams will always make mistakes. I've won 5v4s, i've won after being 30 kills and 2 inhibitors down, and besides, you learn more by losing a game than by winning a game.

tldr - The surrender time is fine where it is.

tikitikibumbum

07-19-2012

15 mins would be better =]; with how fast the game goes now, you'll know by 15 mins whether you're raping the other team or your getting your ass handed to ya

Ammy

07-19-2012

I've come back from a game as Ahri where I was 3 kills down, had two deaths, and only a couple of assists with like 30 farm down. That was just comparing me to my mid.

The game took an hour but with good team work and time you can comeback if you just keep impatient people from being dumb/giving up.

Hsuanl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-19-2012

or... having all of your lane taken down by bruisers, which is useless in teamfight

DAAAAAAAAAAAAADY

07-19-2012

I've come back from a 2-17 where 2ppl r fed nd we won

SSJXVIThead

07-20-2012

3-9 is onesided? In my experence (as small as it is) that is hardly onesided i could understand 2-20 but 3-9?

Exotic3s

07-20-2012

Lol? 3/9?

YEsterday I was in a game around ten min mark 2/12

I took charge and they listened (well our Karthus helped me take charge so both of us did.) and at 25 min mark it was 12/14

Don't be a "Quitter" LoL is a game where the "Quitters" will always lose, they give up on all good for one bad mistake.

Parthonaxx

07-20-2012

I would agree with 10 minute surrender only if a summoner on your team never even connected to the match.

Braxis1337

07-20-2012

TBH im kinda glad that you can't untill 20 mins. Just last night i was sure we were going to lose a game as we were down 4-17 at the 15 min mark and my corki was getting zoned like mad but we kept catching them out solo and then destroying them in team fights and came back to win buy a large amount... you can never tell where a games gonna go.

Vadim Melkay

07-20-2012

if 2 persons dc the game is over, there is simply no way to win a 3v5, or if the enemy team has 20 kills over you and destroyed all outer towers. Once a team is too ahead in both kills and objectives making a comeback is really hard, so the "option" of surrender being available its not bad at that point.