10 minute surrender time needed for rift

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bastardpirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

if the score is 3/9 for one team to the other, it's obviously over and one sided. can we please get a surrender time for this. most people get re queued within 1 minute anyway.

Forrestfire15

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

I have often come back or had another team come back from a difference of 6 points. Why would you surrender ten minutes in? You're barely hitting level 6 by then, and the game hasn't really started.

Euler2

07-19-2012

There are some instances where a ten minute surrender would be nice, but at that point in the game there is still a lot of room for recovery. A bad k/d ratio can be over come by playing more defensively. I would suggest that surrender becomes available after an inner or maybe even an inhibitor turret is destroyed.

Lajinn5

07-19-2012

you can still come back from that

Bastardpirate

07-19-2012

What about when it's 1 or 2 towers down on every lane, 1 person is afk or quit, and it's 3/9 for one team to the other.

And it's very rare to come back after the gold different has been set up from 3/9, due to the difficulty, and the level of play it took to set up the kdr difference. A majority of games end up a long wait for an obvious result. A 10 minute surrender time still seems like a good idea.

Even if it's possible to come back, it's very unlikely. So what KDR is needed to say there is no possible way of victory? Pro games aside, most normal games are decided by 15 minutes unless it's pretty even the whole way.

MaTTiMeX

07-19-2012

I personally think if a person has been missing from a game for 5+ minutes a surrender should be allowed early but that is the only case I could agree before 20 minutes.

WatDaWat

07-19-2012

We just came back from a 14-30.

One stupid play on their part and you can turn it around.

I got a quadra after they got cocky under turret and that was that.

slimjimo10

07-19-2012

Why not just make a surrender option at the start of the game?

Reprisal

Recruiter

07-19-2012

Some people give up way too easily

advancedAI

07-19-2012

You could probably argue 15 minutes. But 10 minutes is just too soon.