Institutes Grand Ballroom (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nunu

07-19-2012

The yeti walked over to Jayce and picked him up speaking irratated in yeti speak pointing at the women in the room. Nunu nodded and translated."He says that you should let the ladies take their seat first.Its good manners hammer man."Nunu shrugged."He has a point Jayce." The yeti set Jayce on his feet then offered a chair to the nearest woman in the room."We have been working on his manners."Nunu said with a grin.

The Cryophoenix

07-19-2012

Anivia nods her head down at Poppy, chuckling briefly, "You are right, your city's climate is quite warm, much more so than the Institute itself, so it is uncomfortable for me when I visit. Yet when I do, your people are always so welcoming and so kind, your community so tightly wound and caring for each other... I find it's worth bearing the heat just to visit your city-state. I wish I could find more time to go down there, it sadly has been quite a while since I last visited."

Anivia's head turns towards the corner as she hears Shaco talking... to himself (?) and her expression darkens instantly when she sees him. She shakes her head and turns away, "Let's keep an eye on that one, he's always so unpredictable."

Ask The Maven

07-19-2012

Sona visibly tensed at the insane clown announced his presence, taking a small step back and glancing up towards his unnerving voice. She furrowed her brow, hands on the harp before her.

Ask Mordekaiserr

07-19-2012

Mordekaiser sat back on the stage and resumed his playing. His eyes wandered the room, shadows swirling around under his helmet. "Weren't you going to 'prove' something to me, Maven?"

SorakaxWarwick

07-19-2012

Soraka keeps a wary eye on Shaco as well.

"If things go bad, I can seal away his magic for a while."

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-19-2012

"Agreed, but let us try to ease our minds by conversing. The jester wants us to be ill at ease, it is in our best interest to relax and talk, being both aware of him while at the same time ignoring him as a presence."

Iron Ambássador

07-19-2012

Poppy nods at Anivia.
"Indeed, our kind are very welcoming and cheerful of visitors. Especially someone of you stature Anivia. Even I get a fairly large welcome when I return home. And agreed, the Jester is too unpredictable." She turns to Soraka.
"I do wonder, who will you dance with Starchild?"
When Willump lifts Jayce from the chair, Poppy's expression turns slightly lighter.
"Nunu, what would you think of the idea of using the ballroom for the purpose it was meant to?"

Trol0lol0loll

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nunu View Post
(...is it bad I read that in my head like the jokers voice from the animated series.)
(If anything I'm flattered)

"Oh he's talking to you I think!" Shaco says to his clone, giving his duplicate a hard elbow that knocks the clown off of his feet and onto his back. "I think you better do what he says, wouldn't want to dull our daggers on his metal armor after all, killing Mord is always such a delight, but resharpening our darling stiletto requires SO much work!"

"HAHAHAAA!" the Clone bursts into a fit of laughter on the ground as he grins up at the real Shaco, "Well because you asked so nicely, how could I refuse!?"

The real Shaco bursts into a fit of giggles before vanishing in a puff of smoke, the clone of Shaco standing back up, twirling on his feet, giving a brief bow to the crowd.. and exploding in a shower of daggers, sending blades flying through the room.

The blades fly at random and seem to have no real target, most of the blades not even reaching the crowd of Champions, but in the brief shock that would most likely gather everyone's attention the real Shaco appers next to Mordakaiser and Sona.

"Mord! Sona! So pleased to see you, and to GUT you as well, but let's keep that just in the Fields of Justice for now shall we~hee~hee~hee~hee?"

SorakaxWarwick

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Poppy nods at Anivia.
"Indeed, our kind are very welcoming and cheerful of visitors. Especially someone of you stature Anivia. Even I get a fairly large welcome when I return home. And agreed, the Jester is too unpredictable." She turns to Soraka.
"I do wonder, who will you dance with Starchild?"
When Willump lifts Jayce from the chair, Poppy's expression turns slightly lighter.
"Nunu, what would you think of the idea of using the ballroom for the purpose it was meant to?"
Soraka takes a deep breath and stretches out her arms in front of her.

"Weeell... I have a dance with Warwick that we should finish, since I ruined it last time..." She chuckled nervously as she said this.

Valorans Outlaw

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nunu View Post
The yeti walked over to Jayce and picked him up speaking irratated in yeti speak pointing at the women in the room. Nunu nodded and translated."He says that you should let the ladies take their seat first.Its good manners hammer man."Nunu shrugged."He has a point Jayce." The yeti set Jayce on his feet then offered a chair to the nearest woman in the room."We have been working on his manners."Nunu said with a grin.
Jayce frowns for a moment, clearly not amused at first, but then he nods. "Very true, as the saying goes, Nunu. Ladies first, eh?" He grins, stepping back and into the farther part of the main ballroom in a corner.