Institutes Grand Ballroom (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blade3324

07-19-2012

Suk looks over at Jayce. He decides to tug his hood up a little bit more, while his tail replaces his hand during the song. He also noticed that Shaco entered the room, which caused him to be a little more cautios.

Iron Ambássador

07-19-2012

"If the climate here is uncomfortable, I would suggest not visiting Bandle City. The weather there is a fair bit warmer most of the time." Poppy glances at Shaco, deciding not to pay too much attention to the Jester. "Now, it truly is a shame that this ballroom is being unused. Perhaps someone should lead the way for the rest?"

She looks at her hand, the layer of frost melting away from the palm of her gauntlet.
"I need to remember how chilling your touch can be Anivia. It would not be wise to freeze the hand I wield Whomper in on the Fields."

Trol0lol0loll

07-19-2012

"Am I crazy or did this place just sort of pop out of nowhere!?" Shaco suddenly speaks, turning his head to the right... as he speaks to his shadow?

Another sudden cloud of smoke appears, and in a blink of an eye there were two Shaco's, the Demon Jester duplicating himself in an instant.

"Oh but you ARE crazy! Need I remind you?"

"HAHAHAHA! Right you are! Never the less, I would have remembered a place like this, perfect location for a maniac like myself in the after-hours! So open and wide, perfect place for an assassin like myself I'd say!"

Shaco and his clone burst out in laughter in union, both of them throwing their heads back and cackling madly into the air before they stopped, at the exact same time, and the real Shaco reaches up with one of his daggers to scratch the side of his head. "Look at all the Champions, gathered in one room! It's like the Fields of Justice without all the bloodshed, and that's boring..."

"Right you are but we can't go out there and try to start slaughter then in droves quite yet... it's not... THAT time yet." Shaco's clone replies.

The real Shaco reaches down and pulls out a rather twisted looking purple pocket watch out of his pocket as he looks down at it, "You're right, it isn't /that/ time yet... oh but it's getting so close!"

As usual, Shaco is lost in his insanity.

Ask Nunu

07-19-2012

(...is it bad I read that in my head like the jokers voice from the animated series.)

Blade3324

07-19-2012

Suk hunched over listening over what Shaco just said. However, he still tried his best to keep calm, hood over, and KEEP PLAYING. "SCOTT JOPLIN DON'T FAIL ME NOW!" Suk screamed inside his head.

((Too bad he doesn't do the Joker anymore. I forget his name, but it's the same guy who does Luke Skywalker in the old Star Wars triology. I believe he stopped voicing him after Arkham City game. Such a shame he was so **** good :/ ))

Ask Mordekaiserr

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trol0lol0loll View Post
"Am I crazy or did this place just sort of pop out of nowhere!?" Shaco suddenly speaks, turning his head to the right... as he speaks to his shadow?

Another sudden cloud of smoke appears, and in a blink of an eye there were two Shaco's, the Demon Jester duplicating himself in an instant.

"Oh but you ARE crazy! Need I remind you?"

"HAHAHAHA! Right you are! Never the less, I would have remembered a place like this, perfect location for a maniac like myself in the after-hours! So open and wide, perfect place for an assassin like myself I'd say!"

Shaco and his clone burst out in laughter in union, both of them throwing their heads back and cackling madly into the air before they stopped, at the exact same time, and the real Shaco reaches up with one of his daggers to scratch the side of his head. "Look at all the Champions, gathered in one room! It's like the Fields of Justice without all the bloodshed, and that's boring..."

"Right you are but we can't go out there and try to start slaughter then in droves quite yet... it's not... THAT time yet." Shaco's clone replies.

The real Shaco reaches down and pulls out a rather twisted looking purple pocket watch out of his pocket as he looks down at it, "You're right, it isn't /that/ time yet... oh but it's getting so close!"

As usual, Shaco is lost in his insanity.
If it was possible to roll ones eyes without any visible pupils, Mordekaiser was doing a good job of it. "**** off, clown."

Valorans Outlaw

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Karmŕ View Post
Karma turns to Jayce slowly while waving back at nunu.

"Well, if it isn't the newest addition to the league!"

She points out the stage.
"Apparently Sona and Mordekaiser are about to have a friendly competition, if i'm not mistaken."

A whiff of orange smoke barely manages to cross her face before disappearing almost immediately, Karma's smile instantly vanished.

"That smoke is disturbingly familiar..." She looks around the room, looking for any more evidence.
"Thank you, Karma. I have not seen you or have been able to talk to you yet." Jayce walks around, eventually finding a seat and sitting down, and turns his attention towards the stage, waiting for Mordekaiser and Sona to start their competition if they have one. He turns his attention to Shaco quickly, but then quickly ignores him, grumbling something to himself.

TheShadowOfChaos

07-19-2012

Blackheart is seen coming in dragging an unwilling Phantom. Blackheat has one of his better cloaks on while Phantom is in human form, his armor conveniently turned into a good black tuxedo.

B: "What a wonderful room."
P: "Dam it, I wanted to stay back, but no, you had to drag me here."
B: "Consider this payback."

Phantom decided to seat himself somewhere when a snickering Shaco catches his eye. "Seems it would stay boring for long."

Ask The Maven

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
Suk hunched over listening over what Shaco just said. However, he still tried his best to keep calm, hood over, and KEEP PLAYING. "SCOTT JOPLIN DON'T FAIL ME NOW!" Suk screamed inside his head.

((Too bad he doesn't do the Joker anymore. I forget his name, but it's the same guy who does Luke Skywalker in the old Star Wars triology. I believe he stopped voicing him after Arkham City game. Such a shame he was so **** good :/ ))
((Mark Hamill has almost always been the Joker in animated / game adaptations.

... I might be a little bit in love with his voice work.))

SorakaxWarwick

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
"If the climate here is uncomfortable, I would suggest not visiting Bandle City. The weather there is a fair bit warmer most of the time." Poppy glances at Shaco, deciding not to pay too much attention to the Jester. "Now, it truly is a shame that this ballroom is being unused. Perhaps someone should lead the way for the rest?"

She looks at her hand, the layer of frost melting away from the palm of her gauntlet.
"I need to remember how chilling your touch can be Anivia. It would not be wise to freeze the hand I wield Whomper in on the Fields."
Soraka raises a finger.

"I think I can start things off. After all, there's a dance that I need to finish."

She says this with a smile.