Institutes Grand Ballroom (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weenie Lord Shen

07-29-2012

"Don't even remind me of him." He said looking off to the side arms crossed. He was clearly annoyed. He didn't really like him at all. For what he did to Kiobi AND Eve. "No offense or anything, but your father isn't the crowd I hang around..."

TheShadowOfChaos

07-29-2012

Phantom laughs.

"Poor Aproxima and Al-Khali, now they have no one to play with, hahaha."

Weenie Lord Shen

07-29-2012

"Good." He said giving a quick glance to Phantom.

Aproxima

07-29-2012

Al-Khali was a bit carried away, so she wasn't exactly paying attention to her surroundings. Ryu turned back to his original self and so the grip loosened, because there was nothing left to hold. Once she realized that someone was looking, she immediately wrapped herself in her tail all the way up to her head so none could see her embarrassment. From undeneath the tail came an apology " I am sorry, I kinda got carried away...a bit...a bit more...sorry..."

Aproxima sighed " You can't blame her, it's not her fault. She hasn't seen anyone of her kind in more than few decades and even though it is not that much in their lives, it is still a long time. Besides she is in her prime and frankly there are not many nagas on this world, if any. And especially not her kind. "
She tried to comfort her a bit and caressed her tail which was surrounding Al-Khali " Anyways, Suk come here. The song, remember? "

Weenie Lord Shen

07-29-2012

Suk walked over slowly, not letting his guard down, but relaxed seeing how Al-Khali was embarrassed. He bent down to see her face. "It's ok... Really... I've seen worse to be honest." He said smiling. The turning to Aproxima. His violin case in his hands. "All right. What song do you want." He said opening up the case and pulling out the violin.

FilFire

07-29-2012

"Alright, but still a bit odd that someone tries to mate with herself. Anyway, no- Shut up Dad I'm not doing that. Anyway, now we can focus on the dance you wanted to do with her."

He looks at Al-Khali, then shrugs and lets his guitar appear.

"Look, I don't really blame you for wanting to mate with your own kind again after being separated for a long while. It's still annoying though."

Aproxima

07-29-2012

" Ok, you'll have to use your imagination a bit, but it shouldn't be a problem. The melody goes something like this. " Aproxima starts to whistle and starts to tap on her legs to imitate the drums.

The tail wrap around Al-Khali slowly loosens up as she hears the melody, the blush is still visible on her pale skin. She adds her own humming " It goes just like that. Like the flow of water. "
After they end Al-Khali speaks again " Or you can try this one if you are not confident enough. "

((Sorry, it's 4AM here. Don't go overboard too much while I'm dead. Back in less than 8 hours ))

Weenie Lord Shen

07-29-2012

Suk stopped her in the middle of her whistling. "Oh that one? Don't worry I know that one." He said as began to play the song. "Whenever you two wanna start dancing." He said as he was playing.

FilFire

07-29-2012

((To be completely honest I'm disappointed, but that's probably my libido talking. Now to think up a way to still let it happen. Yes, my mind is corrupted to the core.))

Ryu sits on the ground and listens to Aproxima and Al-Khali. Occasionally he mutters something about dad.

Jaykoboy

07-29-2012

((I has Bronystep. Also an awesome remix of Robot Rock. Want me to play either of them later?))