Institutes Grand Ballroom (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weenie Lord Shen

07-19-2012

When Suk finished his song, he sighed. Although a compliment would be nice, it'd probably be the best if he didn't attract attention to himself. He decided to play a song that would perhaps lighten everyone's mood, including Mordekaiser's.

Ask The Maven

07-19-2012

Sona folded her hands behind her, with a good natured smile.

Even though she was flipping her bandmate off behind her back.

Trol0lol0loll

07-19-2012

In one of the unlit corners of the room a plum of orange smoke burst silently from the ground, reaching up to the sky for a brief second before dissipating... and there sits a mad man. Two glowing eyes stare out from the corner, burning with madness but never blinking. A massive and twisted grin stretched from ear to ear, his lips never moving, not even twitching. Two large daggers were clutched in his hands, in a tight vice grip.

There sits none other than Shaco the Demon Jester, sitting on the ground, cross legged as he watches the sudden crowd with a look of madness. He doesn't move, at all. His eyes never blinks, he doesn't even seem to breath, he simply sits madly in the corner watching the group in silence... grinning a very wide grin.

Ask Mordekaiserr

07-19-2012

Mordekaisers laugh echoed above his playing. He stood, momentarily pausing in his chords, and reached out to pat Sona on the shoulder. It didn't look particularly softly.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-19-2012

"Soraka, always a pleasure to see you." She smiled at the star-child.

"This room apparently existed long before i joined, i spent hours through the institute and never found this place, how mystifying."

Ask The Maven

07-19-2012

Sona nearly toppled forward from the strength of the armored hand, but stayed upright if only out of sheer pride.

Valorans Outlaw

07-19-2012

Jayce looks around cluelessly, before walking into the ballroom, "So, what's goin' on in here?" He asks blankly to anyone within ear shot.

Ask Nunu

07-19-2012

Nunu nodded at Poppy, though this time he didnt have to look down on her to look her in the eye."Yeah, with it being summer and all its alot easier on our mana if I just wear something weather appropriate rather than wasting our mana on keeping both of us cooled down." Willump laid his eyes on the jester and gave him a look that said he was keeping a eye on him. The yeti then turned and gave a wave to Soraka and Karma in greeting.

The Cryophoenix

07-19-2012

Anivia bows her head again to Soraka, always pleased to see the Star Child. Out of all the Champions in the Institute of War, the Star Child commands a great deal of Anivia's respect. Powerful yet so selfless, who has dedicated her life to helping and healing others, a noble goal for any mage.

"That I have, strange to see so many of us have just recently discovered it. Perhaps it was under construction or simply closed off until recently?" Anivia suggests as she chuckles and shakes her head, whatever the reason I am pleased to find it today.

She then turns back to Poppy and Nunu. "I wouldn't be surprised to hear that from Nunu, both Nunu and I are far more used to frozen climates, even the mild temperature of the Institute feels so very hot for someone such as myself." Anivia remarks and chuckles, "But it is a minor complaint, I would not be a very effective guardian if I could not leave the frozen lands of Freljord."

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-19-2012

Karma turns to Jayce slowly while waving back at nunu.

"Well, if it isn't the newest addition to the league!"

She points out the stage.
"Apparently Sona and Mordekaiser are about to have a friendly competition, if i'm not mistaken."

A whiff of orange smoke barely manages to cross her face before disappearing almost immediately, Karma's smile instantly vanished.

"That smoke is disturbingly familiar..." She looks around the room, looking for any more evidence.