Institutes Grand Ballroom (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mordekaiserr

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Maven View Post
Sona lifted her head back, when Mordekaiser became distracted. How was she supposed to humiliate him musically with so many new-

Oh. More people were entering. Great. Band vengeance would have to wait. The Maven plucked one note on her etwhal, sending a spark of magic that aimed to collide with the side of Morde's helmet. She then turned to the others, her harassing smirk changed quickly into a warm smile.
Thunk! Mordekaiser glared at her, this time missing all of two notes before recovering from the sudden distraction.

Ask The Maven

07-19-2012

A master at the 'I'm not paying attention to you' game, Sona smiled and turned to face the others fully, her back now to Mordekaiser.

CyroCore Brand

07-19-2012

Brand looked up to the frozen bird as he answered.
"Unfortunately, it seems the high council would like to try to change the cycle of nature by convincing me this world isn't as impure as I know it is."
His tone changes
"They also find it inhumane that I have to be stuck in his prison with no way of interacting with others. So they allow the both of us to roam Runeterra with the help of Viktor's device."

SorakaxWarwick

07-19-2012

"So, Sona. Will you be here to play the music when the ballroom is in use?"

Soraka seemed to be in thought about something as she asked this.

The Cryophoenix

07-19-2012

Anivia chuckles and nods down at Poppy, "I can understand that, no worries my dear, this is a conversation we can continue some other time." she remarks before standing back upright, turning to face Nunu and Willump. "I had business to attend to in the Institute, I had a meeting with a few rather high ranked Summoners, but the meeting was cancelled last second for a reason that was withheld from me, so I found myself wandering the halls out of idle curiosity more than anything else."

Anivia pauses as she extends a wing down at Poppy by her side, "Then I ran into Poppy, and together we discovered this room mostly by accident. I had no idea that such a room would exist inside the Institute of War, but I am pleased to see it. I have always been a great lover of music, and I am so pleased to see that a Concert hall is so easily accessible."

Ask The Maven

07-19-2012

*Sona nodded, leaning one arm casually on her harp, glancing about the hall.

The Cryophoenix

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
Brand looked up to the frozen bird as he answered.
"Unfortunately, it seems the high council would like to try to change the cycle of nature by convincing me this world isn't as impure as I know it is."
His tone changes
"They also find it inhumane that I have to be stuck in his prison with no way of interacting with others. So they allow the both of us to roam Runeterra with the help of Viktor's device."
Anivia nods her head at Brand, a brief look of concern and sorrow gracing her features as she does so. She pitied the man who was enthralled by the Burning Vengeance. "I shall trust the Summoner's wisdom, and pray they know what they are doing. You have yet to raise your hand against us so I will not do so against you Brand, it is pleasing that we can remain civil at least to some degree." she says as she dips her head towards the burning mage, a small sign of respect.

Ask Mordekaiserr

07-19-2012

"Assuming she is able to keep up to par, anyway." Mordekaiser spoke up from the stage. The large, metal man played over the piano music.

SorakaxWarwick

07-19-2012

"I see. So we've got the music covered...," she mumbles and then notices the gathering of Poppy, Karma, Anivia, and Nunu. She walks over there and bows to them.

"Hello everyone, I suppose you learned of this ballroom's existence today as well?"

Iron Ambássador

07-19-2012

Poppy looks at Anivia, looking slightly relieved.
"Thank you Anivia. I will tell you the next time we meet in some more private location. It is better that not everyone finds out before hand." She looks at Nunu. "It would seem that your normal coat was a bit too warm for the halls of the Institute Nunu?"
Turning to look at Sona, she bows at her politely. She then nods at Soraka.
"Indeed, we all seem to have found this room at the same time Starchild."

((Edit: Ninja Soraka >_> ))