Institutes Grand Ballroom (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mordekaiserr

07-19-2012

The large man had turned completely towards his band-mate as she entered, but the clattering of drums distracted him, and he missed a note. With a growl he turned towards this diversion, glowing eyes narrowing on the strange man.

Iron Ambássador

07-19-2012

Poppy bows at Karma.
"Greetings Enlightened One." She looks over to Sona, raising an eyebrow before turning back to Karma. "I managed to get a moment of time away from my duties, and realized I never saw what this room was like. Decided to come and take a look."

Blade3324

07-19-2012

The poor summoner was there, absolutely PARALYZED in fear. Was this how it was going to end? "Uhmmmmm.... I just wanted to... see the........ piano......" He said with each word getting quieter, as he pointed a red, scaly finger at the piano.

CyroCore Brand

07-19-2012

"WHO IS IT THAT IS MAKING ALL THAT DREADFUL NOISE!?"
Brand exclaimed as he walked in to the newly discovered Ballroom.
"If I'm going to be trapped here, at least keep it quiet so that i may actually THINK to myself..."

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-19-2012

Karma nods at Poppy's response.

"It is always beneficial to one's self to enjoy a brief respite. As for myself, i have much time on my hands, exploring the institute has always busied me between my bouts of meditation."

"I wasn't even aware that this room existed!"

She has a bemused expression on her face.

The Cryophoenix

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Poppy walks in a bit after Anivia, nodding.
"It is indeed Anivia. Perhaps something will happen soon though."
She places her hand against Anivia's wing for a moment, before realizing the chill the Cryophoenix emits and pulling her hand back. "There are a fair few good dancers amongst the champions and summoners."

Glancing around the room slowly, Poppy nods at Mordekaiser plucking his guitar.
"Greetings, Master of Metal."
Anivia turns her head, her gaze holding a soft look as she turns to face the Iron Ambassador. "Oh, my, Poppy I didn't even hear you come in. You can be very stealthy in that armour of yours." she says with a light chuckle as she turns to face the Yordle champion. She chuckles again as Poppy briefly touches her frozen wing before pulling her hand back, a small layer of frost covering the yordle's palm.

"I must admit I am surprised to see that no one has put this room to proper use yet, one would assume with so many musical Champions and even Summoners someone-"

Anivia pauses when Sona, Mordekaiser, then Karma step into the room, the Cryophoenix turning to face them, dipping her head for a moment to give a brief show of respect to the fellow Champions. "Ah, speaking of which, you two arrived just in time. I was beginning to think this room was all but abandoned."

Her eyes dance between the gathered Champions, and the recently arrived Summoner, before speaking again. "I haven't seen this room put to much use... but those instruments... are they yours?"

Ask Mordekaiserr

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
The poor summoner was there, absolutely PARALYZED in fear. Was this how it was going to end? "Uhmmmmm.... I just wanted to... see the........ piano......" He said with each word getting quieter, as he pointed a red, scaly finger at the piano.

"How long have you been that way, fool?" Mordekaiser asked, his voice so cold that it might have dropped the temperature of the room down. Then again, that might also have been Anivias presence.

Blade3324

07-19-2012

Suk felt put a hand on his face, realizing that he was talking about his appearance. "Uhmmm... Since I was born Mord-...... Sir.... Master of Metal Sir......" He said. He was a bit afraid of Mordekaiser, and Brand was NOT helping him either. "I believe the champion Shyvana has the same condition right?"

The Cryophoenix

07-19-2012

Anivia then blinks as suddenly Brand, of all people, step into the room. Her facial expressions waver, having not spoken to the Champion outside of the Fields of Justice... therefore her only real knowledge of him is that of the volatile, dangerous and rather diabolic mage that she quite often finds herself pit against in the Fields of Justice. She heard that he was walking around the Institute of War, but didn't expect to run into him like this. This may prove interesting...

"Not much for social conduct Burning Vengeance?" Anivia asks as she steps past some of the other Champions, ruffling her frozen wings a few times as she looks down at the burning mage. "I am surprised to find you outside of the Fields of Justice." she starts out cautiously.

Ask Mordekaiserr

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
Suk felt put a hand on his face, realizing that he was talking about his appearance. "Uhmmm... Since I was born Mord-...... Sir.... Master of Metal Sir......" He said. He was a bit afraid of Mordekaiser, and Brand was NOT helping him either. "I believe the champion Shyvana has the same condition right?"
"If you were born as such, you should have more control over your tail, I would think. Work on it, or something heavy might fall and remove the nuisance." With that, Mordekaiser turned his attention back to Anivia and the other champions, resuming his playing.

"Some of the instruments were brought here by the bands manager. Most of us bring our own instruments, for better or worse." His gaze settled upon Sona.