Institutes Grand Ballroom (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeoLeif

07-19-2012

Teo takes a look around the room again. He didn't want to play if Sona was going to, but maybe if he played a little quieter than usual no one would take notice. Taking a deep breath, he tries to calm his nerves and quietly starts to play a lullaby on his piccolo.

TheShadowOfChaos

07-19-2012

Phantom woke up a bit to see if anything else was happening, but hearing the quiet lullaby from Teo knocked him right out again. Blackheart looks a bit content.

"Well do what you need to take care of your nerves. Let's try our best to enjoy this."

The Cryophoenix

07-19-2012

Anivia gives out a deep sigh as she looks out at the room, then shakes her head. "I have spent far too much time here, I should return to my duties as a Guardian." she remarks, before turning to face Nunu. She steps over to the Yeti Rider and his brother and bows her head, close enough that Nunu could rest his hand on her forehead if he choose to, it was a act that Anivia was familiar with, a sort of sign of friendship on her home world. "It was good to see you again Nunu, I hope to speak to you again sometime soon." she says before once more turning to Poppy, "And thank you for keeping me company Poppy, it is always a pleasure to speak with you."

She gives the grand hall one last look, her eyes glancing around the halls, before she turns to leave, stepping through the giant wooden doors and back into the Institute of War.

Ask Nunu

07-19-2012

Nunu placed his hand gently on her forehead gently with a smile."You know where to find me Anivia, You have a good day."Nunu and Willump waved at her as she left."It's always nice to see her.Now...what do we do now Willump." The Yeti shrugged and sat on the floor next to Poppy.

Farnbil

07-19-2012

Zik Fahbil entered the ballroom with a hunched back and a grimly resolute face. He wore spiked accessories and a black tophat in addition to his summoner robes, and in his left hand he hauled a red metallic guitar.

Today, to the dismay of everyone observing, he had lost his mind to another episode of delusional mimicry. Yorick's voice, an exact copy, boomed from Zik's mouth to greet Mordekaiser. "I'm here for practice." he said flatly. "Where's Karthus? He's almost never late."

Ask Mordekaiserr

07-19-2012

Mordekaiser paused, looking for his bandmate. All he saw was a thin summoner in a Yorick costume. This clearly did not please the gigantic man, and he stood, drawing himself to his full height. "Who are you?" His voice boomed.

Farnbil

07-19-2012

"Who am I?" Zik scratched his head in confusion as he continued to lumber toward the stage. "I'm second guitar, just like every gig we do." He stopped and tore through a set of chords on the guitar. As they were not enhanced by the speaker, they fell short of breaking any eardrums. But it sounded exactly like the routine practiced by the real Yorick for the ballroom show. "My spot should be to Sona's left I believe."

Ask Mordekaiserr

07-20-2012

"Yorick plays bass guitar, not second." Mordekaiser tilted his head, slightly. He could sense no physical sicknesses from this man, but he acted so strange and sure of himself, though he clearly wasn't Yorick.

Iron Ambássador

07-20-2012

Poppy looks around, yawning. She glances over to Nunu.
"Things quieted down it would seem." Looking over to the confusion on stage, she raises an eyebrow.
"If that is Yorick I am a Noxian Assassin."

Ask Warwick

07-20-2012

Warwick makes his way through the entrance of the room, the scents of everyone making him pause... He would have rather not dance infront of others but fine. His eyes flick round the room, seating himself in the corner he waits for some of the people to leave or Soraka would have to come collect him.