Institutes Grand Ballroom (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mordekaiserr

10-19-2012

Continuing to play, Mordekaiser pretended not to notice her reaction, glancing down at his guitar for a moment. He remained quiet for a time, concentrating on the music he was playing.

Ask Mordekaiserr

10-20-2012

"It's good to play with a competent partner, once in a while. Wouldn't you agree, Maven?" He asked, glancing around the room, continuing to play.

Ask Her Etwhal

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mordekaiserr View Post
"It's good to play with a competent partner, once in a while. Wouldn't you agree, Maven?" He asked, glancing around the room, continuing to play.
Sona kept her focus on her Etwhal, though responded, this time her Etwhal's portray of her voice quite unsteady

Y... Yes... Perhaps that is true...

Ask Mordekaiserr

10-21-2012

Mordekaiser seemed to smirk under his helmet. Abruptly he stopped playing. "You are the only one in the band whose company I actually enjoy, Maven. At least you understand your instrument better than anyone."

Ask Her Etwhal

10-25-2012

Sona blushed red, still looking down, though she felt sad that Morde has stopped playing, while she was playing her usual harmony.

Yes... Me and my Etwhal share many things... Sona kept her eyes down, waiting for Morde to continue, praying to herself that their time has not ended yet, though she knew that time is up. That it's time to leave...

((lol, didn't know you posted sorry))

Ask Mordekaiserr

10-28-2012

"Tomorrow, Maven. Meet me here again. It was good to play with you again." Mordekaiser shouldered his guitar, which melted and reformed itself as his signature mace. "I will expect you."

Ask Her Etwhal

10-28-2012

Sona looked at Morde's back. She floated down the stage, and sat down on to a chair nearby. She sighed, playing her Etwhal slowly and emotionally. It was a big comparison to just now, though both have their unique ways to attract a person's attention.

Tomorrow... Morde...

DWT12345

09-01-2013

((Hey guys! Guess what? Im bumping ANOTHER super-old thread! YIPPEEEE!!))

Ask the String

09-01-2013

why?

DWT12345

09-01-2013

((I dont know, i guess cause this looks like a good RP.))