Institutes Grand Ballroom (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

Michelle took her hand and smiled.

"Yes. And by the way, I'm not sure if I'm an angel."

TheShadowOfChaos

08-28-2012

Nikita ate the jello slowly as well, as if enjoying it.

Phantom sighed before smiling.

"Sure, whatever you find good and tasty."

Lunari Starfox

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
Suk sighed and facepalmed. "I never had any actions of doing so. That's just my mom being........ Mom........ Don't worry about it. I'll talk to her about it later though... Most likely."

Father Kiln shrugged. "Anything really. I've never seen those symbols in my life. What do they mean?"

"Good. Besides, I have no doubt in my mind he likes you too, he too cannot deny his dragon side. Can't you tell?" She said looking over at him. The horns, tail, and the dragon like head were there as he was talking to Ryu. "Look, I know human culture is very different from ours, but even then, you cannot just try and be more human. What you have is a gift my darling. Chances like these shouldn't be aloud to slip away. If you want to be with him, be with him." She said smiling.
"I guess so ... I need some time to think about it ... But thank you, I appreciated the talk."

She said as she smiled and took a sip of her wine.

Weenie Lord Shen

08-28-2012

Katel smiled. "It is good to know that you understand." She stood up and went to her husband, and decided to dance with him while the music as still playing.

Aproxima

08-28-2012

Aproxima said with a smile " Oh my, don't tell me you are disappointed? "
She looked at the tables with food " You choose. It's the basic skill a man should possess...how to please a lady. "

Ruby answered " Okay. "
And so Ruby started to dance with him, she practiced the moves in her room, so she wasn't doing any blunders.

Al-Khali starts to lead Michelle to the dance floor " Are you ready? I hope it won't be too uncomfortable for you. "

TheShadowOfChaos

08-28-2012

Phantom chuckles before asking. "I'm going to think this over as I make a three-course meal."

((Brb....things"

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

"I'm ready, it's alright, it's not uncomfortable."

Aproxima

08-28-2012

Aproxima said " It should be something light, for possible later activities. "

Al-Khali grabbed her with her middle hand to the basic position while the lower rested on her hips. She slowly started to sway, her tail started to coil around them making something resembling a wall. This will allow her to spin around her.

Ruby continued to dance with Suk

Broshevick

08-28-2012

Michelle followed Al-Khali's lead, extending and slight closing her wings around the pair, creating a beautiful view as they danced.

Weenie Lord Shen

08-28-2012

Suk smiles as she continues dancing. As the song began to end he held her hands and smiled. "I have one more song to do. Then the event will most likely be over, and we could leave okay? Aproxima shall be joining us as well." He said smiling a bit.