the communities thoughts on ziggs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duhizy

07-19-2012

i dont play much mid so im looking to master a small group of champs that will raise my chances of winning. On my current list i much acquire sufficient skill with anivia,cassio,brand,kennen,morg,karthus,tf. I also know for a fact that a good ziggs can safely farm and carry pretty hard from my experience playing him and the thoughts of some pros but i wanna know where the community feels he stacks up in comparison to others in terms of the ability to carry.

JudoPunch

07-19-2012

I like ziggs because he is very safe and has a lot of utility. His damage is not massive but he does quite a good amount.

Take ziggs if you need area controll.

Something Snazzy

07-19-2012

He's a great counter pick to some of the shorter ranged mages, is good if you have hard CC in jungle (since his sachel is hit or miss and otherwise he only has a skill shot slow), can gank very well with his ult and is otherwise comparable in team fights to most other mages.

Personally, I think he fills a very similar role to Karthus (strong AoE clean up ult that you can start team fights with mid/late game and good slow/dps otherwise) and don't really think you'd need both.

Amoc

07-20-2012

His skillshots are too slow and easy to dodge. If you have decent latency and are reasonably good at juking you can make it pretty aweful for him in lane.