North America (Undefined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brian Z

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

I've never had problems with League of legends
I have not changed anything i just install patches thats all i do on this computer
for some reason the last patch has been causing me major problems with logging in and what not. Now i can't even get past the patcher... please help

KahnGage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

This error has come up before in previous patches - let the launcher idle for 30-60s and see if the Play option becomes available.

Brian Z

07-19-2012

well here is a picture of it
http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/7465/27677152.png

Brian Z

07-19-2012

It finished repairing and i've been sitting here waiting for about 5minutes that's not going to be online anytime soon....
What was that weird up down left right up up or whatever to make it say online

Killalert

07-19-2012

LoL, No maestro error, but Undefined now... Fantastic

No1CritsLkGaston

07-19-2012

I just had the same error not but 5 minutes ago. Restart your computer and see if that helps. Almost ALWAYS after a new patch I get undefined, or a Maestro Error. A Restart Always (99.9%) of the time does it for me.

Talsar

07-19-2012

Wow mine was working before I went to work after patch. I come back now, try to get on and mine is unidentified. been sitting 30 mins.

Brian Z

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VreshRawk View Post
I just had the same error not but 5 minutes ago. Restart your computer and see if that helps. Almost ALWAYS after a new patch I get undefined, or a Maestro Error. A Restart Always (99.9%) of the time does it for me.
you rock