Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Change to the way Surrender works

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcanist

07-21-2012

YESSSSSSSSSs

Riddlér

07-21-2012

I've always wondered why the surrender takes 4out of 5 for a surrender to go through. One would think that if the majority, i.e 3 out of 5, want to surrender then the majority rules and the surrender goes through. This, I think would solve the duo queue trolls wasting everyones time.

Mic129

07-21-2012

Quote:
Riddlér:
I've always wondered why the surrender takes 4out of 5 for a surrender to go through. One would think that if the majority, i.e 3 out of 5, want to surrender then the majority rules and the surrender goes through. This, I think would solve the duo queue trolls wasting everyones time.

you seriously asks why?

People surrender too easily, id have lost like 2 times more games if it only required 3 votes out of 5 that id probably win without these **** surrenders

Medamorf

07-21-2012

bump

Mic129

07-21-2012

bumpity

Petkorazzi

07-21-2012

Personally, I wish they'd just remove the ability to surrender entirely.

Mic129

07-21-2012

Quote:
Petkorazzi:
Personally, I wish they'd just remove the ability to surrender entirely.

entirely.. nope. but id like if they made it longer be4 we can actually surrender like 30 mins

Aeolian Melodies

07-21-2012

Honestly it should just disappear from your screen once you have voted. I said yes/no, now get out of my face.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. When 2 people have voted no. STUPID POP UP GO AWAY!! It doesn't matter what the rest of the team votes at that point, IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN, GTFO. >.>

Mic129

07-21-2012

Quote:
Jenluvartz:
Honestly it should just disappear from your screen once you have voted. I said yes/no, now get out of my face.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. When 2 people have voted no. STUPID POP UP GO AWAY!! It doesn't matter what the rest of the team votes at that point, IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN, GTFO. >.>

this ^ +1

Zephyr Skychaser

07-21-2012

/singed