Ask Karma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

07-20-2012

((I'm being serious here. Don't spam.))

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
What sort of magic do you use?
The magic i use was tutored to me by Janna, mistress of winds, i use them to send forth my hidden blades, and partly to form my shields. By utilizing the energy inside me, i can use it to form physical manifestations of will. Doing this, i can synchronize my energy with my enemies and allies, either harming them or strengthening them with will. "

"I am not sure if this counts as magic, would you care to enlighten me, Karthus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowforger11 View Post
:|

potato?
"I'm not even sure that's a question, summoner."

shadowforger11

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
((I'm being serious here. Don't spam.))
sighs

all right then, i'll do something reasonable like...ummmm....I WILL, no that's not right

wanders off looking for something to eat

leaves note on Karma's door

Note: Karma, what is the most difficult champion that you have ever faced so far? (Accepting any that gives you a hard time)

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-20-2012

Quote:
sighs

all right then, i'll do something reasonable like...ummmm....I WILL, no that's not right

wanders off looking for something to eat

leaves note on Karma's door

Note: Karma, what is the most difficult champion that you have ever faced so far? (Accepting any that gives you a hard time)
"Thank you for being mature, summoner"

"Hmmm, the most difficult champion I've faced? There's quite a few..."

"However if i had to choose one, it would be Cassiopeia, her damage output easily breaks my shield, and i can do nothing to stop her barrage of attacks."

AskKarthus

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask KarmÓ View Post
The magic i use was tutored to me by Janna, mistress of winds, i use them to send forth my hidden blades, and partly to form my shields. By utilizing the energy inside me, i can use it to form physical manifestations of will. Doing this, i can synchronize my energy with my enemies and allies, either harming them or strengthening them with will. "

"I am not sure if this counts as magic, would you care to enlighten me, Karthus?
Yes, it does, it simply is not I a form I am used to using, and the technique described is a little... primal.

I use a variety of different techniques. I am best known for the ability to use my voice to channel and shape the magical energy surrounding me to create my spell. I can perform this feat without use of my voice, but only for simpler spells. I only use my own energy to catalyze the process. It takes a huge amount of practice to use the energy around you and not your own to cast a spell, but it is a very worthy pursuit.

My spells do not affect the energies of whatever my target is,but the energies around the target. I could teach you some of these techniques if you wish.

shadowforger11

07-20-2012

Quote:
"Thank you for being mature, summoner"

"Hmmm, the most difficult champion I've faced? There's quite a few..."

"However if i had to choose one, it would be Cassiopeia, her damage output easily breaks my shield, and i can do nothing to stop her barrage of attacks."
to your first response
shrugs
I'd like to think that humor is something to grasp at whenever possible, however it can be taken too far I admit.

to second
To Cassiopeia, really? You cant dodge her noxious blast most of the times? then again being ranged against ranged gives an idea of where your opponent will be so, perhaps I can see that

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-20-2012

Quote:
to your first response
shrugs
I'd like to think that humor is something to grasp at whenever possible, however it can be taken too far I admit.

to second
To Cassiopeia, really? You cant dodge her noxious blast most of the times? then again being ranged against ranged gives an idea of where your opponent will be so, perhaps I can see that
"Indeed, using my bond skill with her allows me to dodge her, however, by landing her terrifying gaze upon me, i am petrified, and unfortunately unable to move, rendering me vulnerable to her attacks."

shadowforger11

07-20-2012

Quote:
"Indeed, using my bond skill with her allows me to dodge her, however, by landing her terrifying gaze upon me, i am petrified, and unfortunately unable to move, rendering me vulnerable to her attacks."
two points

1. Cassiopeia using her petrifying gaze on one person? she'd be annihilated in a team-fight without that, so would one really do that?

2. From what you said, it sounds like Cassiopeia is only hard with an ult, so just do a ton of coordinated ganks on her position.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-20-2012

(( however, what if she had a rylais... oh em gee, technically, my counters are those who can stun me, rendering me useless, or those capable of focusing me down, like katarina, and like like))

Ask the Monkey

07-21-2012

Quote:
(( however, what if she had a rylais... oh em gee, technically, my counters are those who can stun me, rendering me useless, or those capable of focusing me down, like katarina, and like like))
((Isn't every champion, besides Irelia, rendered useless by stuns?))

Miss Karma, did you know my master long ago? I heard that he was quite different before something happened to him.