Ask Karma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-19-2012

"Ah, Udyr, if you believe yourself better-suited to these matters, i will let fate take its course, you being its hand.
Do what you believe is necessary, i do not wish to see one of my dearest friends fall from grace."

AskUdyr

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask KarmÓ View Post
"Ah, Udyr, if you believe yourself better-suited to these matters, i will let fate take its course, you being its hand.
Do what you believe is necessary, i do not wish to see one of my dearest friends fall from grace."
Do you know, Duchess, that sometimes you make our day? Thank you.

Ask the Herald

07-20-2012

Enlightened One,

I know our city-states may not be on the best of terms, due to the actions taken by certain Zaunites during a certain invasion, but I wish to inquire: What do you think of the Glorious Evolution I have resolved to realize?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

IS1938205e2ab4e357e8748

07-20-2012

Karma,

This may be an odd question, but, where in Ionia would you recommend for a tourist? I don't want to go anywhere to well populated in case I accidentally shift in time, but I have been considering travel for a while and I have heard that Ionia is nice this time of year.

Zilean

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Enlightened One,

I know our city-states may not be on the best of terms, due to the actions taken by certain Zaunites during a certain invasion, but I wish to inquire: What do you think of the Glorious Evolution I have resolved to realize?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald
Ah, Namaste, Viktor.
"Although my fellow Ionians and I feel that your 'Glorious revolution" will take away from the self, I personally feel that although i may object, others have the choice to decide whether they want to become part of your "Glorious Evolution". In other words, as long as you don't force your "Glorious Evolution" upon others, i am content to let the threads of fate be woven."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Zilean View Post
Karma,

This may be an odd question, but, where in Ionia would you recommend for a tourist? I don't want to go anywhere to well populated in case I accidentally shift in time, but I have been considering travel for a while and I have heard that Ionia is nice this time of year.

Zilean
Namaste, Zilean.
"During this time of year,i would suggest visiting the Lotus and Serene Gardens. They bloom with flowers of every variety, primarily lotuses, floating on our Zen lake, of course. If there was any place to visit in Ionia, It would be there. However if your not the flower type, visit the Placidium, i'm sure the budding students there would enjoy your visit."

Rawrwott

07-20-2012

Karma,

Do you also drink bubble tea?

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinrawr View Post
Karma,

Do you also drink bubble tea?
Namaste, Winrawr, a strange name to say the least...
"On occasion, i do enjoy bubble tea, the wonderful sensation of chewing while enjoying one of your favorite brews is an indescribable sensation."

Rawrwott

07-20-2012

((My OC is actually just Rawr, not Winrawr lol.))

...Not really indescribable, but yes, tapioca bubbles always makes tea taste better.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-20-2012

"When you've experienced life as much as I have, you learn to savor every moment you have."
"Tapioca bubbles do improve almost every tea, almost..."

Rawrwott

07-20-2012

Hmph, almost...

What's the exception here?