Ask Karma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-19-2012

(( I think it would be interesting to make a new thread called "Karma's tea shop" or something of the like))

Karma's smile slowly fades to one of slight concern.

"Remember, star-child, I am always here if you need to talk. Tea or no tea, friends come first."

Iron Ambássador

07-19-2012

((The Tea shop idea might work, so all the different tea talks you seem to want to have won't clutter this thread and hide questions :3 ))

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-19-2012

(( i think i will, i'll make it later, need to get some sufficient lore into the tea shop first.")

SorakaxWarwick

07-19-2012

((I second this!))

"You know about my curse, right? And the one who was responsible for my blunder?"

Soraka is still hesitant about telling Karma about Warwick.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-19-2012

((tea house it is!))

Karma pulls out an Ionian-crafted stool for both Soraka and herself, she proceeds to sit, beckoning for Soraka to do the same.

She gazes at Soraka, her eyes belying compassion and concern.

"Having fought in the invasion of Ionia, i am more than aware about your interaction between Warwick and his disciple. Why dwell on the past? Although it is a painful memory, it is the better individual that forgives their own self for their mistakes."

SorakaxWarwick

07-19-2012

Soraka proceeds to sit on the stool offered by Karma.

"Well... Normally I wouldn't dwell on what has happened, but, as you know, he is responsible for my fall from the stars. I've been thinking of a way to get back to them, and I have identified the first step of doing so. That is forgiving him even though he has killed my people with his poisons, along with apologies as well even though I am aware that he considers his transformation a blessing."

Soraka pauses for a few seconds before continuing. She was afraid of what the other Ionians would think if they found out about her relationship with Warwick.

"Recently, I set out to meet him in his lab. I knew it was dangerous, but I went anyways." Soraka leans in closer.

"You know what happened? He invited me to a dance out of jest when I told him about some summoners thinking that we would be a great couple. I said 'Yes', since I realized that it was a great way for me to forgive him." ((Beauty and the Beast reference ftw))

Soraka straightens up. She felt a little better now that she had that off of her chest, but still looked a bit uneasy.

"So we had a dance, but..." She looked off to the side. "I...kinda ruined it by saying something that I shouldn't have..." She then looks back at Karma. "I ran away afterwards, and since then, we've been in touch with each other."

"Recently, he went forth to ask me if we could finish that dance. He even gave me this in the letter!" Soraka shows Karma the sapphire necklace that she had around her neck.

"So there you have it. Do you think I'm doing the right thing?" She looked nervous as she asked this.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-19-2012

Karma's expression was one of complete surprise, it took several seconds for her to regain her composure.

"Well, forgiveness is the one of the many steps to enlightenment, i commend you for doing such."
"As for your current dilemma, i believe that what you are doing is the first step to happiness, keep at it, and find it within yourself to arrange for another meeting for him.This gift is his way of saying he wants to pursue a relationship with you."

She pauses, catching her breath.

"If anything goes wrong, just come back to me, alright?"

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-19-2012

"Summoners and Champions, i shall answer more of your questions after my evening meditation."

((Ill be off for a bit))

SorakaxWarwick

07-19-2012

Soraka smiles and nods in response. She felt relieved that Karma did not hold it against her for her choice of actions. Her most recent meeting with Varus on the subject of Warwick left her very uneasy about the rest of the Ionians, but meeting up with Karma had dispelled this uneasiness.

"Yeah, thanks for the help! I feel much better now."

She gets off the stool then bows to Karma.

"May the stars continue to watch over you."

AskUdyr

07-19-2012

Karma.

If we may interject, in regards to Soraka? If anything goes wrong with her...Situation, we recommend her to come to us.