Ask Karma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

07-27-2012

Leona walks past Soraka, giving her a little wave of "hello" before going to see Karma

Karma, let me first start by saying that I am truly sorry for what the Ionians had to endure..
And that I find you to be a very wise, and elegant woman.

But, back to my question. Of all the weapons to take into battle.. why fans?

-The Dawn

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-27-2012

Karma looks slightly offended, but nonetheless...

These are not just "fans" these are my dearest possessions, and have served me well throughout the years.

She also looks slightly embarrassed at this point.

"Ehm... also, they are functional, and stylish, as taric would say. But enough of that, they are the weapons you would least expect, would you not say? No one would see it coming."

Snowy Poro

07-27-2012

Leona crossed her arms and shrugged

I see your point, and whatever works, works. I suppose. Thank you for your time.

Dojel

07-31-2012

Sigh...
Dear Duchess Karma... I would like to consult some Ionian wisdom on a matter that needs serious thinking over... Perhaps we could meet somewhere?

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-31-2012

Namaste, Dojel.

"I have returned from my afternoon plans to my tea shop. As such, i ask you to meet me in the back if you truly desire to see me."

Rinjai

07-31-2012

Dear Karma I'm a new summoner and getting to know all the champions and i have taken liking to the monkey king wukong, hes strong, funny ,bold and kind cute in my eyes but i clam up when I'm near him,what do I do.
"a girl for eyes of a beast"

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-31-2012

Bemused, Karma answers the question light-heartedly.

"Love at first sight is not what matters, what matters is the courage to speak to your ideal mate."
"If you truly wish to overcome your current issues, you must master yourself."

"In short, you need to turn your overpowering shyness into an aura of quiet confidence, if he truly finds you ideal in return, he will come to you first."

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

08-02-2012

~(bump of great balance)~

AskMadmanMundo

08-02-2012

Seriously, why you inonians always talk about "Balance" Mundo think balance as in correct balance of hormones and steroids.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

08-02-2012

She frowns slightly, and pulls out librarian glasses.

"Well Mundo, a healthy balance both mental and physical brings both peace to the mind and great vitality, while as hormones and steroids bring..."

She lowers her glasses.

" Hair loss, liver problems, insomnia, acne, headaches, jaundice, hypertension and high cholesterol. Men who use steroids can experience shrinking testes, gynaecomastia (enlarged breasts) and prostate and fertility problems. Females may experience a deepened voice, increases in body and facial hair, menstrual irregularities, and an enlarged prostate. Males may experience testes shrinkage, infertility, and breast development. In addition several psychological effects, such as increased aggression and hostility, irritability, anxiety, paranoia, mood swings, depression, and suicidal thoughts may also occur. Steroids can permanently stunt the growth of adolescents. Steroid abuse can have profound effects on the mind, causing temporary personality changes in some. Psychological side effects of steroids include irritability, agitation, euphoria or depression. Insomnia can also be a side effect. These changes in appearance and mood are often more apparent with high doses of steroids. Steroids may also cause a redistribution of fat, leading to a swollen face and abdomen, but thin arms and legs. An increase in susceptibility to infections may occur with high doses of steroids. Steroids reduce calcium absorption through the gastrointestinal tract which may result in osteoporosis, or thinning of the bones. Prolonged heavy use of steroids can permanently damage the liver, causing cancer, jaundice, bleeding, and hepatitis."