Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

No practice games w/out 6 humans?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stillhart

09-09-2010

I was wondering about this. I started to think I was taking crazy pills because I did solo practice the first day and after that it stopped working.

Practice games when you can't play against bots are ****ing terrible. I'm sorry but it's all high level guys ragging on the noobs and stomping them down or crying that their team sucks. Nobody makes any effort to help and they make you're life miserable if you're on the their team or not.

Now jumping into normal games is way more fun. It uses intelligent matchmaking to put you with other noobs. Sure there are some alts, but for the most part the games are much better balanced and the people are friendlier and more accepting of noobish behavior.

It sucks that I can't practice with new guys (my favorite from the last batch went away and I can't find anyone I'm really good with in this batch!!). I don't like sucking and doing some practice matches would probably help that a lot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PunchGroin

09-10-2010

Anyone know why riot wont let us make practice games client-side only, so they don't take up server time? They would have to set up an "offline" mode. The only problem I can see is that stuff like summoner level, runes, masteries, and champions purchased are all stored server side. But I really don't think it would be bad if Riot allowed all champs playable in a client side game (either no masteries and no runes available, or just assume summoner level 30 and allow for any rune usage)