Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Free to Enter Single Elimination League 5v5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

07-24-2012

Alright thanks

Sam

07-24-2012

Actually it's not letting me join the tournament ;(

Sam

07-24-2012

http://www.gamrs.net/tournaments.php?tourney[id]=60 tryyyyyyyy'd so much times ..

IzzyCasillasJr

07-25-2012

What happens when you try and join? Also I just received the confirmation riot has extended the riot point prizes to us, there are only 6 spots left so Join quick.

IzzyCasillasJr

07-26-2012

Only one spot left!

Sam

07-28-2012

It doesn't work, you think you can just add us to the list /:PO

IzzyCasillasJr

07-28-2012

32 other teams joined? and its full i am going to contact all teams and let them know they need to have their team rosters full by this friday if there is a free spot i will send you a message through league

DeezyD

08-01-2012

is there going to be more spots available? D:

shadowk1

08-01-2012

Just starting up new as a new player to LoL, quick question? Must the team players be at level 30 ?.

IzzyCasillasJr

08-05-2012

16 teams were unresponsive when we tried to contact them, so we decided to open a waitlist for the tournament, it will go in order by the teams that join first, AND have a full roster on Gamrs. All eams must have a 5 members on their roster, head over to http://www.gamrs.net/tournaments.php?tourney[id]=65
to register for the waitlist. If your having troubles joining refer to the video room on the site. It contains tutorials about Gamrs.

@Shadowk1: You do not have to be level 30, Level does not matter every team is randomly put against each other.