Attempting to Reconnect problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OFFSETPRO

08-10-2012

Also yes anti virus will cause lag but in my case its not from that and i have no spike in my ping or anything i even see what the game is doing i just cant move

SBJhehe

08-10-2012

I am having the same problem, attempting to reconnect just pops up in the middle of a game, I was able to get back into game one time, the other time both me and my duo queue friend froze in place, and when we tried to restart client, there was no game, and no history of said game. Kind of a shame since it was ranked, and we were winning by a HUGE margin (as in, we got their inhibitor, had ALL towers up, was 15 kills ahead, etc. etc.).

Shadow vAx99

08-10-2012

Been having a similar problem over here is anyone going to tell us how to fix? Mine started after the early august patch

TheSeraphim55

09-06-2012

Bump

Same problem

Kelminak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

I'm having the same issue. Sometimes it'll only drag behind for a few seconds, other times I have to restart the client. Other programs seem to operate just fine, but League for some reason can't maintain the connection. I haven't made any changes on my computer recently, but it seems like an issue that has arisen from the Syndra patch.

Monstrux

11-29-2012

Same problem. Sorry about this stupid post, but, probably, if u get a lot of feedback Riot will answer or do smth about it. ><

bxguru

02-13-2013

getting this same problem as of a week ago. Don't know what to do, tested connection and it's ok. Need solution so I can start enjoying game again.

MootHunter

02-13-2013

I have the "Reconnect" button - just minimizes the window every time i click it, that's all it does...

Slimjim243

Recruiter

03-18-2014

Yea I've been having a problem too, Like it would just have to randomly reconnect weither im in game or just looking in the shop

TalkDirty2Me

03-18-2014

it has been happening to me since i guess last update but my interent is fine but its just like in game for like ever 10mins it says reconnenting... and it happens for about 2mins and then a lagg after i connent back. and its starting to make me where i dont want to play but i dont wanna give up