Attempting to Reconnect problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanajos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

I live in the USA (so NA servers). My average ping is 78 and my average FPS is 35-45.

Shichao

07-24-2012

I also lived in the US and on the NA server. According to speedtest.net, my ping is 50, 22 Mbps down speed, and 1.75 Mbps up speed.

Jello26

07-24-2012

im also on the NA server and live in the US ping is usally around 65-75 and since the patch i keep attempting to reconnect mid game.

Endertome

07-24-2012

The last time I looked at my stats, I was running at 53 ping mid-game before I hit the Attempting To Reconnect wall. I thought low ping was good, this whole thing is messing with my head.

Endertome

07-25-2012

This seems to be affecting a lot of players.

Performers

07-25-2012

I've been having the same problem. It only started after the Zyra patch, it has never happened before. But something more peculiar happened: I was about 10 minutes into a game, and I was playing just fine, then the"Attempting to reconnect" came up so I just waited, but after about a minute I exited the game and it just brought me to the lobby, and I just joined another queue even though the game that I was just in was still going on... So essentially I was in two games at the same time.

Kanajos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Update: PBE is now having the same problem too. HoN is working fine as well. If people can bump this board. and talk about details that would be great .

JSpann

07-26-2012

Same prob here. 2 leaves in a row, one from last night and one from today. Giving it one more game then Im done playing till this gets fixed

Kanajos

07-26-2012

JSpann would you mind posting your average FPS and ping too?

K3eT

07-26-2012

the same thing is happening to me. it happened right after the zyra patched, literally and randomly. I was playing games before fine and randomly about six in the morning a few days ago it started and hasn't stopped since.