Nautilus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jung MD

07-19-2012

I've been wanting to pick up nautilus for a while but from recent patch notes he seems to have recieved a lot of nerfs in dredgeline cooldown, ultimate cooldown, and dredgeline damage is he still viable even with these nerfs? Im questioning this because the last few games I've had a naut on my team or on an enemy they seem to do terrible.

VyCMA1800

07-19-2012

He's more than viable, he's a really strong late game support/tank (or AP if you roll that way). The nerfs made him even more susceptible to early game counterjungling and he can't use q twice during a gank anymore but other than that he is as strong as release.

Exocutioner13

07-19-2012

I've been playing as naut since the day he came out in both ranked and normal matches and to this day work really well with him. So long as you practice and get the hang on how he works you can/will win matches and turn the tide for your team. Well worth the buy

TbXie

07-20-2012

There is no way to shut down even a 500second cooldown Nautilus if it is not done before his shield hits level 3. You only need every skill once anyhow.

He'll just rape your team, solely.

Why? With you GP10 items and shield you'll catch up on enemy jungle gold and you'll still have the best jungleskillset available. If you have the mechanics naut ganks are ALWAYS kill. Great damage with shield on gapcloser/snare + Slow and aoe knockup at l6?

Honestly, Naut top 3 jungler atm. Do note that he can't fight any other jungler before l6 orso. Early wards are REALLY important.