[FIXED] Mid July Patch ERROR FIXED!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jige bakudan

07-21-2012

Firstly go start>> control panel >> Programs>> uninstall a program>>
look in the list for hotspot shield and uninstall it if it is there. IF its not there then restart ur pc and install it when it is installed restart your pc and go to ur task bar(bottom right of ur screen where the clock is displayed ) and look for the red shield click it and click connect. Once its connected open ur patcher and let it update. You should have no problems from then on out.

also something to note turn off ur antiviruses and firewalls before doing this just in case

Sinful Symbolism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

Riot needs to look into this. If this is fixing the problem for a lot of people there's surely a way to figure out what's causing it.

Darakeron

07-21-2012

it was like those steeps for instaling and hotspot gve me a lot of publicity each time i oppened a web page then i reinstalled lol but ti ainīt work out i dont know what to do its stucked on 33% AGAIN

Darakeron

07-21-2012

Those steeps arenīt working for me

Darakeron

07-21-2012

please someone help me cuz i cant find any solution
plz help me

Jige bakudan

07-21-2012

idk what to tell u man thats what i did and it worked for me did it on 3 separate machines this morning and it worked just fine. Im currently reinstalling LoL on my pc cause of some Cg.dll issue. Thats the most i can do for u right now... Lets hope they fix this soon which probably wont happen cuz they are still telling ppl they are the problem and not game itself or thier servers -.-

bookntrumpet

07-23-2012

yeh it still didn't work for me

bookntrumpet

07-23-2012

UPDATE.... it did eventually work for me. with hotspot shield. But i had to go to an internet cafe that had extremely fast connection. My home connection is fine normally but i just wanted to make sure.
I run on a 2011 macbook pro. So it was easy to take to a cafe and get it done.
But what a hassle. Cant believe RIOT hasnt reeased any sort of statement or help.
Also with so many users reporting this as a fix. U think it would give them something to work on.
Thanks to those that helped.

Gumurak

07-23-2012

You go into your rads folder, then projects folder and delete both air clients. And the lol launcher folder. Back out and then go into downloads and delete the contents in there. Back out and go into solutions and delete the client folder there..........IMPORTANT..........

DO NOT DELETE THE MAIN FOLDERS, such as, dont delete the solutions folder, just the folders and stuff in it as an example. if you delete the entire main folder, you will delete game data and be back to square one.

After you have delete the material i have listed you reboot, after rebooting, right click your league launcher and run as adminsitrator. it will then patch.

So get that out of the way so they can trouble shoot you past those steps. Which will be the first thing they ask you to do.