Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a Support Player - 5v5 Ranked [Without Mercy]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drizzt Strife

07-19-2012

This is an application post for our ranked team. We are looking for a very competitive playstyle, but we also want to have fun playing the game. We have all roles covered except a fully fledge support player. Our goal as a team is to stick with the roles we have, so our communication, positioning, and overall team work will grow.

~Team~
Solo Top: Malcke
Jungle: Tizoxic
Solo Mid: Akuma Enjeru
AD Carry: Drizzt Strife
Support: ??????

To apply for our support position, please copy this form below on your post with the answers. No specific elo required, but Ranked experienced is needed. Although- the higher the elo, the more priority you recieve from other applicants.

IGN: (ex. Drizzt Strife)
Current elo: (Season 2 only)
Higest elo: (Season 2 only)
Champions: (List at least 3, the more, the better)
Average Wards in 20mins: (Estimate how many wards bought by 20 minute timer, be realistic)
About you: (personality, knowledge or game, interests, etc.)
Microphone: (yes/no)
Time Zone: (ex. US East)

WARNING: I will not reply on here. I will add the IGN you provide if you're being recruited. I'll be back on around 9:00PM US Eastern if there are no submissions within 30 minutes or so.

Slickdealz

07-19-2012

IGN: KSlaughter
Current elo: 1336
Higest elo: 1336
Champions: Soraka, Sona, Taric, Lulu, Blitz. Working on learning to play the other supports.
Average Wards in 20mins: 4/3 wards at begining. so 10-15? Not really sure.
About you: Willing to learn to get better.
Microphone: Yes. Skype
Time Zone: Pacfic. West Coast

Lazarath

07-19-2012

IGN: (ex. Drizzt Strife) Lazria
Current elo: (Season 2 only) 1345
Higest elo: (Season 2 only) 1499
Champions: (List at least 3, the more, the better) Soraka, Sona, Taric, Blitzcrank, Alistar, Leona, Lux, Zilean, Nidalee, Janna. (I have all support champs, But still need to work on using the rest).
Average Wards in 20mins: (Estimate how many wards bought by 20 minute timer, be realistic) 13+ depending how well the lane goes.
About you: (personality, knowledge or game, interests, etc.) Aggressive, Competent, and Competitive.
Microphone: (yes/no) Yes, Vent, Raidcall, Skype, Teamspeak.
Time Zone: (ex. US East) EST -5

Keplar

07-19-2012

IGN: Mage Keeper
Current elo: 1421 solo, 1513 5s
Higest elo: 1446 solo, 1513 5s
Champions: Sona, Soraka, Taric, Blitz, Leona, Alistar, Lulu, Nunu, Janna,
Average Wards in 20mins: 12+
About you: My name is Jacob. Im 18 years old, I have played in many Go4lol tournys and with many plat players. I have watched countless hours of streams and about 100 ranked 5s games alone with serious teams.
Microphone: yes
Time Zone: central

Cracker3561

07-19-2012

IGN: Cracker3561
Current elo: 0
Higest elo: 0
Champions: Leona Alistar Taric
Average Wards in 20mins: 3
About you: I'll follow orders to the letter with no arguments.
Microphone: yes
Time Zone: US East