Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I need help with a build guide for Warwick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonkid500

07-19-2012

i need help with a build for Warwick because i just bought him to get the tundra hunter skin. Please help me.

Garlic Queen

07-19-2012

I don't play warwick very frequently but usually I rush a fromal and a wits end and it seems to dominate pretty well. If your playing solo top a frozen heart is a great idea. When playing ww as a jungler i generally don't build wriggles due to his insane amount of sustain.

Warrrrax

07-19-2012

Warwick has tons of sustain, both from his passive onhit thing and his Q. Therefore you typically build tons and tons of defense which lets you live long enough to use your huge sustain to soak up enoromous amounts of damage. Cooldown reduction is your best friend too, letting your Ult be up every fight, keep your AS permaboosted, and spamming Q as fast as possible.

A typical build would be:

Dorans Ring (as a starting item)
Then grab chainmail OR 2 antimagic mantles, depending on who you face.
Giants Belt for big toughness upgrade.
Upgrade to Wits End - your only offensive item. The MR is awesome and onhit works great with Ult and his decent attack speed.
Upgrade to Warmogs Armor - crazy health booster.
Upgrade to Glacial Shroud - cdr, armor, some extra mana.
Upgrade to spirit visage - MR, more health, max dat CDR
Upgrade to Frozen Heart - TONS of armor.
Phage to Frozen Mallet - more health, snare.