Haha Volibear Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ovroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-19-2012

1) Boots of Swiftness (don't want them squishies to get away do ya?)
2)Mogs
3)Frozen Mallet
4)Crystal Scepter
5)Mogs (or FoN depending on your preference, if you are taking alot of damage from an ap burst FoN may be best for the magic res.)
6)Mogs

*This build will have them gawking at your hp (around 6000) as all of the items (except the boots) are built with a giant's belt
*The Mallet and Scepter provide spell and attack slowing so that your throw and your e slow them even more and when u q and use ur ult u get slowing bonus from both the mallet and scepter
*OP TANK

UnboundedX

07-19-2012

*sigh* I remember when atmas would have been on this list... Oh how times have changed.

ovroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalazon View Post
*sigh* I remember when atmas would have been on this list... Oh how times have changed.
haha i would build atma's but the slow combos are too good between basic atks and spells especially when he can throw you and his e already slows :P there is never a need for more atk dmg when u can get their move speed down to like 150...it's just cruel if u happen to have exhaust too xD... and if you have all that hp it's not like turret diving is an issue