When you are in a slump, what champ do you turn to?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feralweaponx

07-21-2012

for me it's tryndamere for darius

Firefox711

07-21-2012

For me it's Heimerdinger And for two reasons:

*He is my main; therefore I am more experienced with this champion which makes it easier for me to win my (mid) lane, and hence the game
*Second, he is so much fun to play xD

I think its fine if you want to pick a champion that is considered "OP" or can "carry" the team hard into victory if you want to get out of a slump. But I think what's more important is you pick a champion that you have fun with, since most of the time when you are in a slump you may be in a frustrated/somber mood, and not having fun at all D:

SO HAVE FUN ALL and good luck with the rest of your games ^^

JevelFaithful

07-21-2012

Lux or akali are my 2 classics. Or any champion I don't play well. strangely, on a loosing streak I most of the time try things out. CHamps or roles or position

(btw, lux is/was my main, didn't play her in ages tought)

urinetrouble

07-21-2012

For me it's Taric. He's the first champion I ever played (aside from Ashe) and the first champion that I got good at.

HonorableGeneral

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollinFeedRAGE View Post
Your one of the reasons people don't want games. Be a team player ult 4 seconds after team fight not at the end cause 50 percent of the time they won't be in your radius. If they are since you didn't do alot dmg during the team fight they might not all die maybe just one kill...
Did I not just say that Ziggs was my troll pick?

If I'm being a fair team player, I'll go Jax, Xin Zhao, or Teemo. Ziggs I'll occasionally play serious but he's more for games when I'm drunk or just not feeling like playing well.

Heatrules

07-21-2012

jungle nasus ftw.

1 hit ko with siphoning strike

movgan13

07-21-2012

I go for ahri or ashe