My Mundo strat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoAmmo

07-19-2012

When i play mundo i tend to go for
1.HoG
2.tabi
3.warmogs
4.randuins/FoN
5.whatever you didnt get in step 4/proceed to step 6 and do this a bit later
6. warmogs..... 3 of them

In teamfights i just either rush for their ad or ap carry, depending on who is more dangerous. I prefer to go for their ad carry as they have thwe highest sustained damage.
With this strat the fight ends up being somehting like a 4v4 or 3v4 as they might ahve someone trying to peel and they dont ahevg their carry. ridiculous regen/resistances/health makes it so they cant kill you unless there are 3+ people all focusing you in which case you most likely win that fight due to them focusing the tankiest person in the game.
i dont really see how you will lose with this in soloq due the sheer lack of communication.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

4 warmogs is maybe a BIT overkill. You get more effective health by boosting MR/armor instead.

With Randuins, Force of Nature, tabi, Warmog, you've got pretty well balanced defenses. A wits end and atmas will both give you more offense, while boosting defense as well.

Aegis is a nice 5th item too, and a Frozen Mallet will give you WAY more stickiness and utility than another warmog.