Ancient Power Awakens with Mythic Cassiopeia

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 30
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeeksNaman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Champion Herald

07-19-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

With the launch of League of Legends in Greece, we’re celebrating with a skin that’s truly Hellenic. This bold, mythical take on Cassiopeia evokes the ancient monster, Medusa, gracing The Serpent’s Embrace with a new model, gorgeous gold accents, regal laurel leaves and new effects on her ultimate ability, Petrifying Gaze. Along with her new look, Cassiopeia’s getting brand new particle effects for all of her skins!

Wield ancient power and deadly poisons with this mythic new skin for Cassiopeia!

Gene Imori

07-19-2012

I cant believe this is the skin Cass gets after all this time. Horrible.

There are so many awesome concepts out there and instead we get her recolored with a white cloth and some leaves on her head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicPanther View Post
Idk... The particle effects are pretty BA
All of her skins get updated particles.

Edit: All the people down-voting me obviously never saw other concepts such as Lion-dance Cass. For all the potential Cass has for amazing skins this is just bland.

MicPanther

07-19-2012

Es numero uno, ps, GETTING IT

Nickktee

07-19-2012

Even with the bug you're advertising this?

MicPanther

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Imori View Post
I cant believe this is the skin Cass gets after all this time. Horrible.
Idk... The particle effects are pretty BA

IFlummer

07-19-2012

I love it!

Grim Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

I liked it :c

idyemyhairbrown

07-19-2012

Yikes. Not my cup of tea. The one cool thing about Cass is she is a monster - making her look like a human kind of robs her of that.

For what its worth - the detail is superb and your team clearly put in a lot of effort into making another high quality skin.

Lapids

07-19-2012

like it :3, looks so greek as cassio's champ is based on.

Majin Bl3u

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by idyemyhairbrown View Post
Yikes. Not my cup of tea. The one cool thing about Cass is she is a monster - making her look like a human kind of robs her of that.

For what its worth - the detail is superb and your team clearly put in a lot of effort into making another high quality skin.
Isn't the point of a skin to make the champion look different? I guess you hate sad robot amumu too. He's a mummy, making him look like a robot kind of robs him of that.

1234511 ... 30