who counters fizz?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Michael Kane

07-19-2012

I understand tanky bruisers counters ap assasin style fizz but the fact fizz can (with near equal viability) build and play as a tanky bruiser be it he build traditional tri force wits end or building tanky ap oriented defensive items like Abysall sceptor and frozen heart for example.

I just don't see a counter when all others have someone that can reliable beat them in lane or shut them down in team fights...Fizz wins his lane and fizz played smart just trolls around in team fights

Insomnia1234o00o

07-19-2012

Fizz can't carry as hard as most of the AP cases, he's actually a burst mage like Leblanc. Build MR and concentrate on farming, ward the wraith camp and bushes, help other lanes once he goes ganking. He will eventually fall off if your teams survive his ults.
Also build QSS if you want to bait his ult.

Senpai Lamppost

07-19-2012

Ryze

A Magikcarp

07-19-2012

I play a lot of fizz and I have recognized what counters him.

Fizz counters those easily with longer cooldowns, using his e to dodge incoming attacks and having a window oppurtunity of farm/harassment.

Fizz really drops against those with low cooldowns. If fizz is laning against someone with a 3 second cooldown on their q, why not harass constantly against fizz? His e is a 13-15 second cooldown or so he can't always dodge them. The other thing is to not be squishy.

Counters that I know straight from experiences:

Ryze - Short cooldowns, casting spells lower cooldowns, auto targets, can't miss.
Kassadin - Fizz can't jump away if hes silenced. Its also spammable.

Champions you'd THINK would counter fizz but don't.
Karthus - 1 second cooldown on q, but is so squishy that fizz will just kill you.
Cassieopeia - Almost the same reason, Cassie dosent have any decent cc to stop fizz from getting close until level 6.

HateDaddy

07-19-2012

Anything that is tanky, long-range or incredible sustain. From personal experience, Cho'Gath and Ryze wreck Fizz.

Yvo

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HateDaddy View Post
Anything that is tanky, long-range or incredible sustain. From personal experience, Cho'Gath and Ryze wreck Fizz.
Other than Swain, because like, I don't think anyone counters Swain HARDER than Fizz.

kityypants

07-19-2012

no1 with a stalled spell will win so no morg . no swain and no lux . but ryze kass and a good mord would rape him .

TheStyleGoD

07-19-2012

Gragas is too lame -__-. I combo him and it does nothing D:

So yea, pick Gragas and own that fizz.

Hakobo

07-19-2012

Vlad counters Fizz...

Oh wait, no Vlad is removed from the universe by Fizz.

Michael Kane

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by uAFalkentyne View Post
I play a lot of fizz and I have recognized what counters him.

Fizz counters those easily with longer cooldowns, using his e to dodge incoming attacks and having a window oppurtunity of farm/harassment.

Fizz really drops against those with low cooldowns. If fizz is laning against someone with a 3 second cooldown on their q, why not harass constantly against fizz? His e is a 13-15 second cooldown or so he can't always dodge them. The other thing is to not be squishy.

Counters that I know straight from experiences:

Ryze - Short cooldowns, casting spells lower cooldowns, auto targets, can't miss.
Kassadin - Fizz can't jump away if hes silenced. Its also spammable.

Champions you'd THINK would counter fizz but don't.

Karthus - 1 second cooldown on q, but is so squishy that fizz will just kill you.
Cassieopeia - Almost the same reason, Cassie dosent have any decent cc to stop fizz from getting close until level 6.
Fizz can use his E to dodge the silebce