BEST BEGINNING GANK EVER: First Blood Guarenteed

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ovroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-19-2012

If your team is looking for a guarenteed first blood and a bunch of WTF's from the other team then listen close. What you do i you gank bot lane between the two outer most turrets. How you may ask... you shall see.

What you do is have a shaco (or anyother champ, they just have to buy a ward) with teleport and ghost. Every other member on your team need teleport as well, just not the ghost. The champ that is either shaco or select champ with ward teleports to your outer turret in bot lane, they then use ghost to zip through the jungle, and, without being seen by the other team's bot turrets, runs to the tiny little bush between the turrets and places either a jack in the box (if you are shaco) or a ward. The other four teammates can then teleport to the jack in the box/ward. Now you have five people in a bush made for two or three, in a place where the enemy will never expect you, and a guarenteed first blood!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

banditsuit

Junior Member

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovroth View Post
If your team is looking for a guarenteed first blood and a bunch of WTF's from the other team then listen close. What you do i you gank bot lane between the two outer most turrets. How you may ask... you shall see.

What you do is have a shaco (or anyother champ, they just have to buy a ward) with teleport and ghost. Every other member on your team need teleport as well, just not the ghost. The champ that is either shaco or select champ with ward teleports to your outer turret in bot lane, they then use ghost to zip through the jungle, and, without being seen by the other team's bot turrets, runs to the tiny little bush between the turrets and places either a jack in the box (if you are shaco) or a ward. The other four teammates can then teleport to the jack in the box/ward. Now you have five people in a bush made for two or three, in a place where the enemy will never expect you, and a guarenteed first blood!
Few problems:
1. Making everyone get teleport just for a first blood is a waste
2. If you are on the enemy team and are passing the bush, they can tell if you have people teleporting in there just by looking at your current passives and avoid you.
3. This would only work if they weren't able to escape this gank. If they have flash or ghost, you just wasted your time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ovroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by banditsuit View Post
Few problems:
1. Making everyone get teleport just for a first blood is a waste
2. If you are on the enemy team and are passing the bush, they can tell if you have people teleporting in there just by looking at your current passives and avoid you.
3. This would only work if they weren't able to escape this gank. If they have flash or ghost, you just wasted your time.
Okay:
1) Everyone having teleport is NOT a waste... It gives your team insane lane control, the ability to help teammates in danger, and you can teleport to things like wards jack in the boxes, or teemo mushrooms the entire game for ganks and escapes.

2) Not true at all... the speed of this ganke setup is incredible, if done correctly all 5 people will be in the bush before the target reaches their inhib turret.

3) Notice shaco's box fears... In the amount of time the fear is active five people people can easily kill one enemy. If you're having trouble just get a stun... chances are someone on your team has one. Even if they flash with, with five people, diving is easy. I've done this against an alistar that had flash once, by the time he flashed he was already dead :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaomon

Senior Member

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovroth View Post
Okay:
1) Everyone having teleport is NOT a waste... It gives your team insane lane control, the ability to help teammates in danger, and you can teleport to things like wards jack in the boxes, or teemo mushrooms the entire game for ganks and escapes.

2) Not true at all... the speed of this ganke setup is incredible, if done correctly all 5 people will be in the bush before the target reaches their inhib turret.

3) Notice shaco's box fears... In the amount of time the fear is active five people people can easily kill one enemy. If you're having trouble just get a stun... chances are someone on your team has one. Even if they flash with, with five people, diving is easy. I've done this against an alistar that had flash once, by the time he flashed he was already dead :P
OR bot lane knows what they are doing and goes to protect red, thus not passing the small bush and then your entire team misses out on farm+xp. Even better, the enemy invades and takes your blue for free and puts your jungler out of commission.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovroth View Post
Okay:
1) Everyone having teleport is NOT a waste... It gives your team insane lane control, the ability to help teammates in danger, and you can teleport to things like wards jack in the boxes, or teemo mushrooms the entire game for ganks and escapes.

2) Not true at all... the speed of this ganke setup is incredible, if done correctly all 5 people will be in the bush before the target reaches their inhib turret.

3) Notice shaco's box fears... In the amount of time the fear is active five people people can easily kill one enemy. If you're having trouble just get a stun... chances are someone on your team has one. Even if they flash with, with five people, diving is easy. I've done this against an alistar that had flash once, by the time he flashed he was already dead :P
It depends on how slow the enemy buy their items, this is impossible at higher elo game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ovroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaomon View Post
OR bot lane knows what they are doing and goes to protect red, thus not passing the small bush and then your entire team misses out on farm+xp. Even better, the enemy invades and takes your blue for free and puts your jungler out of commission.
this ganking technique is so quick and easy that you can be in your lane before the minions ever spawn... the same thing goes for the jungler, he can be at his spot with a leash before the enemy tema gets their, especially since you just ganked the person that would've been there :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Locofohuelemal

Senior Member

07-19-2012

This fails so hard against teams that are not complete noobs as they will always travel together before minions begin to spawn, not just run to lane. You could only pull this off in a smurf game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ovroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locofohuelemal View Post
This fails so hard against teams that are not complete noobs as they will always travel together before minions begin to spawn, not just run to lane. You could only pull this off in a smurf game.
lol even if they're not noobs it's still a 2v5... You will get atleast one if not both of them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Palmerfan

Senior Member

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovroth View Post
lol even if they're not noobs it's still a 2v5... You will get atleast one if not both of them.
I think you are missing the point here. People will show up to lane at ~2 minutes if they were helping their jungler, as in medium to high elo games, people don't run straight to lane. This means that while bot lane will have an advantage SHOULD you get the non guaranteed first blood, your other 2 lanes and possibly jungle will most likely lose lane.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ovroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmerfan View Post
I think you are missing the point here. People will show up to lane at ~2 minutes if they were helping their jungler, as in medium to high elo games, people don't run straight to lane. This means that while bot lane will have an advantage SHOULD you get the non guaranteed first blood, your other 2 lanes and possibly jungle will most likely lose lane.
Even if one of them is leashing the other usually hides at or behind the outermost turret. If they dont show up everyone just goes to their lanes, and there's nothing to worry about. When it doesn't work (rare) i usually head back at the 30 secs till minion warning. If it doesn't work, there are no problems.


12