Heeeeeeeeellllllllppppppppp!

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Absol

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightTest View Post
Quit trashing the main board with your dear livejournal posts. Take it to the off-topic forum if you need attention that badly.
Quote:
Edit: oops, meant to post in the off-topic forums.
^ that's from the OP. L2Read?

Anony

11-07-2009

You do know he purposely put it in this forum because it probably has 10 times more active users than the off topic forum?

Anony

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by reziel View Post
what kind of teacher is willing to be hit by 10 2-page essays in one day?
It was probably due next week but Larias procrastinated trying to find more kids to cyber with.

Dragongem

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Title
Heeeeeeeeellllllllppppppppp!
Larias, don't fear! I have 3 men in suits ready to dance to popular rock songs to encourage you! You'll get it done in no time!

Karrot

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absol View Post
I bet $10 that Larias is never getting a serious answer.
I hope so. The last thing we need is more people who go to school and don't learn anything.

Karrot

11-07-2009

Quote:
^ that's from the OP. L2Read?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias
THERE. IS. AN. OFF. TOPIC. FORUM.
Or whatever it was.

Doctor Awesome

11-07-2009

I couldn't look at your topic title without thinking:

"Agents are... GO!!!!!"

Frozt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

11-07-2009

Quote:
I bet $10 that Larias is never getting a serious answer.
Read the direct responses so far. A few of them are actually correct

Larias need help w/ multiple choice?

VoxDissident

The Council

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
So uh, I procrastinated a *little* in my Government class....and I have 10 2page papers due by Monday at midnight. Anyone want to help?
Sure Larias, I'll help you, but I expect leaked Riot information, Adjudicator status, and sexual favors in the near future.

Disclaimer:
Keep in mind, this topic is a little weird... the questions below have a great deal to do with personal values / political beliefs. As a result, there should be no single "right" answer. Seriously. If your teacher gives people F's based on the political values within their responses rather than how well they argue their points, your teacher is a pundit trying to brainwash his/her students. Without further ado, I'm going to respond to your questions in short, with an example of how you might argue the point. You may want to expand each sentence into a topic sentence, and then use empirical evidence, or specific examples from your gov't/poly sci class. I'm not gonna write the essays for you . It sounds like each topic question is supposed to be 2 pages. Don't get overly intimidated, but don't stick around and play LoL all day because you're not sure what to write. Bull **** is better than no ****.

VoxDissident

The Council

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
1 "Should the Federal Government do more or less for individual citizens or is this State business?"
Political values question. And a poorly written question at best. Is your instructor like... 23 years old or something? Not much experience? No Masters degree?

Anyway. Here goes:

(Answer from a political moderate, with left-leaning values) The Federal government should do as much as necessary to perform its primary functions. As such, the Federal government is more or less spot-on in its level of involvement in the lives of individual citizens. In the preamble, we are told that the government exists to secure the rights of "life, liberty, pursuit of happiness (or "property", in the John Stuart Mills edition on the primary safeguards of government). However, what this entails is somewhat vague. As a result, what Federalism entails for America has continually changed since the 1780's. You want to pick out some examples of problems that could not / cannot be dealt with on the State or Municipal level, and hence have gone to the Federal level. Discuss health care, medicare, welfare. Sum it up, restate your primary argument, and wrap it up with a nice warm, happy-feeling sentence.

1234567 ... 8