Heeeeeeeeellllllllppppppppp!

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZGBudai

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anony View Post
Your age has nothing to do with whether you are a child.
I iz child at heartz!

Wut U Be? U Groan upz r so Up tite. Drp a pear 4 wonce.

SlyGoat

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
So uh, I procrastinated a *little* in my Government class....and I have 10 2page papers due by Monday at midnight. Anyone want to help?

Topics:
First of all, what kind of bull**** is "Government" class?

Also, stop being a lazy ass. When I was your age our only homework was to do 500 pushups every night, and did we complain? No, because if we did we were beaten.

Quote:
1 "Should the Federal Government do more or less for individual citizens or is this State business?"
They shouldn't do anything, because we aren't communists.

Quote:
2 "Who does the US. Congress represent most? (the people, their party, their state, their district, or special interest groups) Think carefully, Explain"
Special interest groups. Namely; communism.

Quote:
3 "Is "the power to persuade" the President's greatest power? how do the powers of the American President compare with the powers of other heads of state?"
No, his greatest power is the ability to drop the largest nuclear arsenal in the world on any nation at will. His power compares pretty favorably to other heads of state, because their nuclear arsenals are not nearly as large. And they're mostly communists.

Quote:
4 "Does the Judiciary ever make law? Do you think these nine unelected lawyers have too much power? Think carefully, explain."
I have no idea what that is, but it sounds like a communist manifesto to me. And communists should never have power.

Quote:
5 "Do you think that the Federal Bureaucracy has struck the proper balance of regulation for the good of the masses versus intrusion into the life of the individual?"
No, because bureaucracy is synonymous with communismaucracy in the Dictionary of Liberty and Justice.

Quote:
6 "What are the basic assumptions of the conservative philosophy? The liberal philosophy? How do individuals acquire these philosophies?"
At its core, both philosophies equate to communist propaganda. Individuals acquire those philosophies by not doing enough pushups, thus leaving themselves vulnerable to communist brainwashing.

Quote:
7 "How well do the two dominate parties do in offering the voter the best candidates for public office?"
Not very well, considering nobody wants to vote for commies.

Quote:
8 "Should the electoral college be abolished? What arguments would you make to save it? What arguments would you make to abolish it?"
Yes. You don't need an argument for abolishing communism.

Quote:
9 "Do Interest Groups have to much power today? Should the Federal Government attempt to regulate interest groups activities?"
If by "Interest Groups" you mean "Communists", and by "Federal Government" you mean "Uncle Sam" and by "Regulate activities" you mean "Beat to death mercilessly with a golf club", yes.

Quote:
10 "Is a free and robust press really necessary to the American style of government? Is the media a special interest group? If so, is that good or bad?"
No. Every "News" story I see is about sexually abused orphan puppies lost in weather balloons, which just diverts attention from the real (and only) issues of American society; the gradual spread of communism, the various wars against communism, and the decline of the American man into a fat slobbering sack of **** due to nobody getting their daily recommended value of push-ups any more.

Quote:
I will leak secrets from Riot in payment!
We've already seen Guinsoo's nudes.

weizur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2009

1 "Should the Federal Government do more or less for individual citizens or is this State business?"

I believe the federal government should do much more. First the government should roll all corporations and private property into itself thus freeing us from the vast problems of both corporate and personal greed. Then the government could equally distribute the wealth amongst it's citizens so as to not make any citizen have any more or less than any others. Also with the moneys the government have taken control of they could provide very service possible to us. From health care to dog walking and bread making. Freeing up individuals to do nothing and live a great joyful life in peace and harmony with others who have equal social standing.

2 "Who does the US. Congress represent most? (the people, their party, their state, their district, or special interest groups) Think carefully, Explain"

The US Congress mostly represents the greedy corporate enterprises and corrupt politicians themselves that sit in the congressional seats. The congressmen have no desire or intention of representing anyone or anything that is not either themselves or their personal pocket corporations who feed endless money into their campaigns and pockets.

3 "Is "the power to persuade" the President's greatest power? how do the powers of the American President compare with the powers of other heads of state?"

The president of the United States is a giant charade manifested by the illuminati to control and manipulate the poor and middle class workers of this country. As we all know the president was not actually born in the US and can provide no proof of this. We also all know that the president functions solely as a terrorist sleeper cell waiting to strike us at our most vulnerable.

4 "Does the Judiciary ever make law? Do you think these nine unelected lawyers have too much power? Think carefully, explain."

The judiciary never makes the law only interprets it. However they interpret it however they see fit based on whatever partisan politics got them positioned into a lifelong office where they have no pressures and no need or desire to represent the peoples they are to protect. After all they are all rich and can not relate to the workings of the common man.

5 "Do you think that the Federal Bureaucracy has struck the proper balance of regulation for the good of the masses versus intrusion into the life of the individual?"

I believe that he bureaucracy is not strong enough. If only we had more bureaucracy we could be freed of all of the mundane drudgery of every day life. For instance what if one day I don't know what to wear to school? The government should tell me. What if I can't decide what to eat for lunch? The government should step in. What if I have too many cats in my house? The government should step in and kill some of them since I should only be allowed 3.4 cats.

I"m working on the rest but these should help for now.

SlyGoat

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by weizur View Post
communist bull****

Okay, commie.

PZPolice

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
LOL, I'm 24 years old. How old are you?

@Absol, I laughed ^^ Thanks for the cheerup!
24, I lol'd

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-07-2009

Heh, thanks to all those who gave ideas. I'll probably steal a little of this and that and mix it together.

As for the "24 != child" totally agree. I just find it amusing that I am being accused of being a child.

Yeah, I'm not worried about not being able to do it, but I've already written 6 pages so far and my brain is starting to mush. Then I have 10 series of 25 multiple choice questions. At least it's multiple choice ^^

Absol

11-07-2009

I bet $10 that Larias is never getting a serious answer.

Poruku

11-07-2009

I'd help but I'm Canadian.

reziel

11-07-2009

what kind of teacher is willing to be hit by 10 2-page essays in one day?

FightTest

11-07-2009

Quit trashing the main board with your dear livejournal posts. Take it to the off-topic forum if you need attention that badly.

123456 ... 8