Heeeeeeeeellllllllppppppppp!

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-07-2009

So uh, I procrastinated a *little* in my Government class....and I have 10 2page papers due by Monday at midnight. Anyone want to help?

Topics:

1 "Should the Federal Government do more or less for individual citizens or is this State business?"

2 "Who does the US. Congress represent most? (the people, their party, their state, their district, or special interest groups) Think carefully, Explain"

3 "Is "the power to persuade" the President's greatest power? how do the powers of the American President compare with the powers of other heads of state?"

4 "Does the Judiciary ever make law? Do you think these nine unelected lawyers have too much power? Think carefully, explain."

5 "Do you think that the Federal Bureaucracy has struck the proper balance of regulation for the good of the masses versus intrusion into the life of the individual?"

6 "What are the basic assumptions of the conservative philosophy? The liberal philosophy? How do individuals acquire these philosophies?"

7 "How well do the two dominate parties do in offering the voter the best candidates for public office?"

8 "Should the electoral college be abolished? What arguments would you make to save it? What arguments would you make to abolish it?"

9 "Do Interest Groups have to much power today? Should the Federal Government attempt to regulate interest groups activities?"

10 "Is a free and robust press really necessary to the American style of government? Is the media a special interest group? If so, is that good or bad?"

I will leak secrets from Riot in payment!

Edit: oops, meant to post in the off-topic forums.

WΎR ؃ LL

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
So uh, I procrastinated a *little* in my Government class....and I have 10 2page papers due by Monday at midnight. Anyone want to help?

Topics:

1 "Should the Federal Government do more or less for individual citizens or is this State business?"

2 "Who does the US. Congress represent most? (the people, their party, their state, their district, or special interest groups) Think carefully, Explain"

3 "Is "the power to persuade" the President's greatest power? how do the powers of the American President compare with the powers of other heads of state?"

4 "Does the Judiciary ever make law? Do you think these nine unelected lawyers have too much power? Think carefully, explain."

5 "Do you think that the Federal Bureaucracy has struck the proper balance of regulation for the good of the masses versus intrusion into the life of the individual?"

6 "What are the basic assumptions of the conservative philosophy? The liberal philosophy? How do individuals acquire these philosophies?"

7 "How well do the two dominate parties do in offering the voter the best candidates for public office?"

8 "Should the electoral college be abolished? What arguments would you make to save it? What arguments would you make to abolish it?"

9 "Do Interest Groups have to much power today? Should the Federal Government attempt to regulate interest groups activities?"

10 "Is a free and robust press really necessary to the American style of government? Is the media a special interest group? If so, is that good or bad?"

Why are little kids such as Larias allowed to be emissaries by Riot? Come on now posting homework and begging for help?

Really, they need to mod these forums a lot better so sick of all the off-topic and **** posts day after day filling up the whole first page.

Arguments, cussing all kinds of stuff that has no business on this forum is always on here and rarely closed or dealt with.

It really takes away from the professionalism of the game when a new player comes to the forum looking for legit answers about the game and they see something like this from no less than an emissary?

Meliphante

11-07-2009

Quote:

fail...

Vorador

The Council

11-07-2009

good luck larias, don't have time to help

weizur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2009

Larias I will write your paper for you if you promise 1 things.

You will not read what I write before you hand it in.

Say Yes and you're done!

Absol

11-07-2009

Quote:

Topics:

They should do some of the fat female virgins out there.

The US. Congress represents bribery as stated in the bible.

The president's greatest power is to declare war without actually declaring war. (*coughThereisasecretwargoingoninNorthKorea*cough)

&#*% the Judiciary, it's all about the Judicator. The nine lawyers are oldies that need to go into retirement homes. Who cares about them?

America sucks, go Canada.

Lelouch is a liberal.

It's all about Nader. No1 wants Bush or Obama.

There's no end to these things...

Larias, Ima snitch to your teacher that you're going to little 13 year old boys who haven't hit puberty to help you with your hw.

Secret payments from Riot please. My answers are totally legit and I can gurantee on the sacredness of my dog's penninsula that my answers will get you an A+. Especially the answer to question 9.

If you take my answers seriously or feel offended by any of my answers, 1v1 twisted treeline Tryndamere only.

Anony

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absol View Post
If you take my answers seriously or feel offended by any of my answers, 1v1 twisted treeline Tryndamere only. Loser must seppuku and quit LoL
Seriously? You ****ing and then beg for help on HOMEWORK? Are you like ****ing 14? Wait no he touches 14 year olds, he's just some weird gay dude who is quite depressing to look at.

NOTHING IN THIS THREAD, CARRY ON.

Larias

Adjudicator

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyt305 View Post
Why are little kids such as Larias allowed to be emissaries by Riot? Come on now posting homework and begging for help?

Really, they need to mod these forums a lot better so sick of all the off-topic and **** posts day after day filling up the whole first page.

Arguments, cussing all kinds of stuff that has no business on this forum is always on here and rarely closed or dealt with.

It really takes away from the professionalism of the game when a new player comes to the forum looking for legit answers about the game and they see something like this from no less than an emissary?
LOL, I'm 24 years old. How old are you?

@Absol, I laughed ^^ Thanks for the cheerup!

Anony

11-07-2009

Quote:
LOL, I'm 24 years old. How old are you?

@Absol, I laughed ^^ Thanks for the cheerup!
Your age has nothing to do with whether you are a child.

MegaZero

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anony View Post
Your age has nothing to do with whether you are a child.
^ This =P
Good luck Larias, I've procrastinated more than that and still got it done xD

12345 ... 8