Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungling as Eve post remake without masteries / runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spongebob0

07-19-2012

I'm around level 10 and interested in jungling as Eve. If anyone has any viable strats with no runes / minimal masteries, post it here.

octavian1127

07-19-2012

jungling with any character sucks without runes and masteries. i definitely don't recommend it.

XCodes

07-19-2012

Until you hit level 20, at a minimum, you shouldn't even bother with the Ranked Metagame. Just learn to last hit, map awareness, and how heroes function on a basic level. Once you get Tier 3 runes/reasonably good access to masteries you can play a no-CS support or a Jungler, but until then just go in lane and kill ****.

Fierus

07-20-2012

Nevermind. I found out an effective way to jungle with her. Thanks anyway.

Fierus

07-20-2012

In case anyone cares, I got away with using these masteries and no runes

1/1 Summoner's Wrath

1/1 Summoner's Reverie

3/3 Hardiness

2/2 Tough Skin

Plan on getting bladed armor when I am high enough level as well. Smite/Ignite is what I'm using for the extra damage on golem and ganking potential., but surge could work as well (perhaps even better). I haven't tried exhaust, as I like having the extra damage on Golem early on, but I'd definitely consider if it I was properly runed. It's probably a good idea to get the 4 bonus damage from the offense tree if you can afford to.

I went the normal wolves > golem > wraiths > golems > red route and was able to gank pretty quickly assuming someone gave me a halfway decent leash.

Also, I started cloth armor / 5 HP pots

Make sure hate spike hits the entire camp and not just the creature you are targetting.

Results: http://i.imgur.com/cVwcF.png