Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

There was an error connecting with Maestro.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brian Z

07-19-2012

right after i installed the patch i got this error on both my computers....
i don't use firewalls...

There was an error connecting with Maestro. League of Legends will now exit. Please try restarting the client.

ÐaMurloc

07-19-2012

My problem is the same as Brians. After installing the patch the Maestro error occured. I did read another post about it being a firewall issue. However, I turned off my firewalls without any change in the error. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time

Very respectully,
Layzie88

ÐaMurloc

07-19-2012

Hey Brian have you restarted your computer after patch? It was random, but I tried it anyways. Who would have known that me restarting would work. Try it if you havent yet

Tiggz

Recruiter

07-19-2012

i had the same error, a simple restart fixed it

Wutufuh

12-05-2012

A simple restart...EVERY. TIME. Its annoying, and they need to fix this or tell us how to fix it on our end.

Conweezy

12-06-2012

Also had this problem earlier today. Rebooting my comp fixed it

H8xunSlippers

12-13-2012

A simple restart simply isn't enough, the problem is still there and the issue is still at hand. How is it possible that the most played online game in the world doesn't have a simple solution to this yet, how pathetic.

LeetKrewGoose

05-28-2013

For me, a restart didnt work. What I did was delete all my LOL shortcuts. Then i went to my windows firewall settings and added the LOL admin found in my riot folder as an exception, and used that as my new shortcuts.

SPboogyMAN

08-19-2013

I see that this is an old post and actually just came across it because I just had the same issue. Last night I pinned LOL shortcut to my taskbar and today I had the issue. All I had to do was unpin it. Not sure why this caused any issue I am not an expert with computers, but if anyone is still having the issue, this is why.

Cryophyx

08-28-2013

I just had this error. After reading SPboogyMAN's comment I realized it was because I had pinned the game to my taskbar at the login screen. If you pin it when you first double click where it comes up with "what server to choose and click play" Then it should be fine, I just fixed it because of that.