This is just getting RIDICULOUS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeaganZane

1 Day Ago

okay this is seriously getting annoying, why the hell is bug splat not fixed yet? i mean seriously, this problem has been around for YEARS, yet nothing has been done, or if something has been done it didn't make much of an impact. I don't mind little bugs in games, every game has bugs. But its much different when you get disconnected right as the game is about to load up. I mean seriously the beginning of the game is the most important part, if you fall behind there could easily be no catching up, and by the time the player reconnects they could be lvl 6 already. exp; I just bought ezreal, and went to play some 3v3, and of course bug splat, by the time i reconnected they were lvl 6 with their ults, and keep in mind i am on a fresh champ.. so yeah game over. thanks riot, and dont give me the bs about how it's a free to play, people invest hundreds of dollars into skins and champs, and i myself have spent a good amount of money, bugs like this should not be occuring.. ruining the game for me. OKAY MY RANT IS OVER

Thank you if you actually took the time to read all of this!

AsheISURCutiePie

1 Day Ago

Sounds like an AV issue I can help work through these issues but I am not endorsed by riot

TeaganZane

19 Hours Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsheISURCutiePie View Post
Sounds like an AV issue I can help work through these issues but I am not endorsed by riot

yeah, if you have a solution i would love to hear it!

Cryovaced

18 Hours Ago

If you're using overlay programs like Teamspeak's in-game assist or Curse Voice, this may lead to bugsplats or EVEN BSODs.

Set your video settings to Borderless fullscreen and post back if u keep getting bugsplat again.

The loading screen stuck at 100% is a very frequent bug which needs u to restart game. If you're using switchable graphics laptop, it still can cause problems as u ALT-TAB out or if you are running game on dedicated graphics and a software using built-in graphics pops a notification on your screen.