Champs That Generally Have People Who Play Them Well.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

I agree with Poppy. People who play her are BAWS, Myself I have been training against bots to get the hang of her, and I'm pretty confident I can try it in normals soon

Monarchk

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venenum Clade View Post
never seen a bad annie =D
I have seen a bunch of them.

Bad Jannas seem to be uncommon. I've seen them, but most people seem to understand how she works.

ElBoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Poppy and Gragas.
Also Singed, but that's mainly because he is basically stupid-proof.

pop to the tart

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogu3ish View Post
Orianna is my favorite by far of all the champs I've played so far, but she's tough. I try to watch as many ranked games as I can that feature her, and I've seen some that do really well.

My biggest problem with her (besides awful mana issues early) is range. It seems like so many other champs outrange her while doing more damage. I'm curious why her range was nerfed in the first place.
She is also my fvourite champ, i generally dont think i do bad with her, but im still learning , and i try to wtch ranked games to check out people who should know her better, and iève wtched quite a lot of games, and i dont see anyone who does good with her, not saying there isnt any..

pop to the tart

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenignFury View Post
I disagree. I've seen a lot of inferior Orianna players, but then again, I play orianna and expect other people to be much better than me at it.
I also play her, and of coarse, i also expect to see people better than me, but im saying that i personally haven't seen anyone, although i know there is...

HonorableGeneral

07-21-2012

Bad Sona is impossible. The only skill-shot you have is your ult, and it's fairly easy to tell when to land it.

I've seen INEFFECTIVE Sonas (they don't maximize their auras well), but I've yet to see one that did so bad that her team was better off without her.

Afortuna

07-21-2012

Pretty much any champ I play

Meritone

07-21-2012

Karthus. Press R get kills. Hard to be bad at that.

But for real, most people who play jungle seem to usually know what theyre doing.

0rphanPuncher

07-21-2012

Gragas and Pantheon and Sivir, those three, I have never seen go negative, and they can always dominate a lane by getting fed,

Gragas and Panth in same lane, gg

Haen

07-21-2012

Agree with Morg. Her skill set makes it so that her mistakes are not easily punishable. And her pool makes for easy farming even if you're terrible at last hitting. Now I've seen some mediocre Morg's but rare is it that I see one get dominated in a game.