Akali vs Kenen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JIastHero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

07-18-2012

How to lane Akali vs Kenen?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rarebuzz

Junior Member

07-18-2012

assuming your playing as Akali

Runes:
Red: Mag Pen
Yellow: Hp per Lv
Blue: Flat AP
Quint: Flat AP

Masteries:
21/9/0

OFFENSIVE TREE:
Grabbing summoners Wrath, (3) on Brute Force skipping Mental Force and going down the AP side and putting (3) points in Havoc

DEFENSIVE TREE:
Putting (1) in Resistance and max Hardiness, (4) in Durability and (1) in Veteran's Eye

Summoner Spells:
Flash and Ignite

With this match of Runes and Mastery set up you will automatically proc Akali's Passive at lv1.

Skill Order:
Max Q then E .. grabbing R when you can and max W last.
Q
W or E (if he is playing offensive grab W if playing defensive grab E for minion kills)
Q
E or W (by this time you should have a lv in one of the Q W or E)
Q
R

When going mid vs Kennen you want to use your Q to poke and to last hit minions being your a close range physical DPS with a minor range ability. You do not play aggressive unless you can Twilight Shroud (W) to get in and out, but that takes practice and against a good Kennen he can still auto attack you with ease. Upon reaching lv6 grab your ult and its time to do major pokes.

Combo:
Q your opponent to proc the ability
R Ult him and make sure you auto attack him right afterwards (normally this does it automatically
W if want to play safe and to dodge his Shuriken (Q) or auto attacks
E if you want to get that last bit of damage before retreating to a safe distance

If he ults on you try to R towards the farthest minion and Flash to safety, but if he is low Q + R + ignite + E + REPEAT (minus the ignite) and dead hopefully before his stun kicks in.

Building Akali:
At start:
Boots + 3 HP pots
Early game goal:
Hextech Revolver + Blasting wand/Needlessly Big Rod and Giants Belt
Late game:
Merc Threads + Hextech Gunblade + Rylai's Scepter + Rabadon's Deathcap + Deathfire Grasp + Guardians Angel

The final build is going to cost a ton of money but if played Akali just right will be no problem gaining the funds to build it.

GL HF


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ku7on

Member

07-19-2012

^get a life


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoneyForNothin

Senior Member

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarebud View Post
assuming your playing as Akali

Runes:
Red: Mag Pen
Yellow: Hp per Lv
Blue: Flat AP
Quint: Flat AP

Masteries:
21/9/0

OFFENSIVE TREE:
Grabbing summoners Wrath, (3) on Brute Force skipping Mental Force and going down the AP side and putting (3) points in Havoc

DEFENSIVE TREE:
Putting (1) in Resistance and max Hardiness, (4) in Durability and (1) in Veteran's Eye

Summoner Spells:
Flash and Ignite

With this match of Runes and Mastery set up you will automatically proc Akali's Passive at lv1.

Skill Order:
Max Q then E .. grabbing R when you can and max W last.
Q
W or E (if he is playing offensive grab W if playing defensive grab E for minion kills)
Q
E or W (by this time you should have a lv in one of the Q W or E)
Q
R

When going mid vs Kennen you want to use your Q to poke and to last hit minions being your a close range physical DPS with a minor range ability. You do not play aggressive unless you can Twilight Shroud (W) to get in and out, but that takes practice and against a good Kennen he can still auto attack you with ease. Upon reaching lv6 grab your ult and its time to do major pokes.

Combo:
Q your opponent to proc the ability
R Ult him and make sure you auto attack him right afterwards (normally this does it automatically
W if want to play safe and to dodge his Shuriken (Q) or auto attacks
E if you want to get that last bit of damage before retreating to a safe distance

If he ults on you try to R towards the farthest minion and Flash to safety, but if he is low Q + R + ignite + E + REPEAT (minus the ignite) and dead hopefully before his stun kicks in.

Building Akali:
At start:
Boots + 3 HP pots
Early game goal:
Hextech Revolver + Blasting wand/Needlessly Big Rod and Giants Belt
Late game:
Merc Threads + Hextech Gunblade + Rylai's Scepter + Rabadon's Deathcap + Deathfire Grasp + Guardians Angel

The final build is going to cost a ton of money but if played Akali just right will be no problem gaining the funds to build it.

GL HF
No Lichbane? Merc Treads, Guardian Angel, and Gunblade are situation as well. If you crush your lane you might as well skip Revolver entirely.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FatesEye

Junior Member

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarebud View Post
assuming your playing as Akali

Runes:
Red: Mag Pen
Yellow: Hp per Lv
Blue: Flat AP
Quint: Flat AP

Masteries:
21/9/0

OFFENSIVE TREE:
Grabbing summoners Wrath, (3) on Brute Force skipping Mental Force and going down the AP side and putting (3) points in Havoc

DEFENSIVE TREE:
Putting (1) in Resistance and max Hardiness, (4) in Durability and (1) in Veteran's Eye

Summoner Spells:
Flash and Ignite

With this match of Runes and Mastery set up you will automatically proc Akali's Passive at lv1.

Skill Order:
Max Q then E .. grabbing R when you can and max W last.
Q
W or E (if he is playing offensive grab W if playing defensive grab E for minion kills)
Q
E or W (by this time you should have a lv in one of the Q W or E)
Q
R

When going mid vs Kennen you want to use your Q to poke and to last hit minions being your a close range physical DPS with a minor range ability. You do not play aggressive unless you can Twilight Shroud (W) to get in and out, but that takes practice and against a good Kennen he can still auto attack you with ease. Upon reaching lv6 grab your ult and its time to do major pokes.

Combo:
Q your opponent to proc the ability
R Ult him and make sure you auto attack him right afterwards (normally this does it automatically
W if want to play safe and to dodge his Shuriken (Q) or auto attacks
E if you want to get that last bit of damage before retreating to a safe distance

If he ults on you try to R towards the farthest minion and Flash to safety, but if he is low Q + R + ignite + E + REPEAT (minus the ignite) and dead hopefully before his stun kicks in.

Building Akali:
At start:
Boots + 3 HP pots
Early game goal:
Hextech Revolver + Blasting wand/Needlessly Big Rod and Giants Belt
Late game:
Merc Threads + Hextech Gunblade + Rylai's Scepter + Rabadon's Deathcap + Deathfire Grasp + Guardians Angel

The final build is going to cost a ton of money but if played Akali just right will be no problem gaining the funds to build it.

GL HF
not gana even read the rest of ur stuff after reading ur rune set up.... akali has to start of with ad and ap runes to start of her double buff or shes not that useful...learn ur champ before u post random stuff


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onerblack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyForNothin View Post
No Lichbane? Merc Treads, Guardian Angel, and Gunblade are situation as well. If you crush your lane you might as well skip Revolver entirely.
No, in his build Gunblade is a MUST. So he can make use of his passives.

Lichbane is not a must, it's more like "i am winning, just want to deal more damage" item, since you make no use of its mana pool.

Guardian Angel, same, Guardian Angel is even more situational then Gunblade.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Palmerfan

Senior Member

07-19-2012

I disagree with the runes and masteries said above. As akali, if you can start with both passives, you will be better off. I run AD reds instead of magic pen and take 2 points in the flat AD mastery.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aSc Volumes

Member

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onerblack View Post
No, in her build Gunblade is a MUST. So she can make use of her passives.

Lichbane is not a must, it's more like "i am winning, just want to deal more damage" item, since you make no use of its mana pool.

Guardian Angel, same, Guardian Angel is even more situational then Gunblade.
Fix'd.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krustofisky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

07-19-2012

As Kennen: E as soon as you see her jump on you, Shuriken on her and run away with E, then W. See how she can't get you, how you outdamaged her and stunned for the trolollol. Repeat and press R.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoneyForNothin

Senior Member

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onerblack View Post
No, in his build Gunblade is a MUST. So he can make use of his passives.

Lichbane is not a must, it's more like "i am winning, just want to deal more damage" item, since you make no use of its mana pool.

Guardian Angel, same, Guardian Angel is even more situational then Gunblade.
Didn't realize his build had MPen reds. In that case, it is a must, because you have a poor rune setup. Otherwise, Revolver is for laning purposes only, and if you crush your lane, Rylais is better for roaming and helping out other lanes, and you can get it quicker without buying a Revolver. Not to mention how expensive Gunblade is for the AD on E you won't even be using.

Also, Guardian Angel is situational, but It might just be her best defensive item sometimes, solely because it encourages people to not focus her in teamfights in a lot of cases. Against Kennen, Abyssal would be better though. Lichbane is not at all situational, and Akali might just be the best champion to have a Lichbane on. It should be included in most every endgame build.