'Sup with IP farming?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nyttyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

Seriously, just make a alternate way to get IP. Like, minigames or something. IP farming for PRATICE games is getting a bit obnoxious.

Edit;
To clarify, it'd be kinda annoying to remove IP from pratice games, because then it would demotivate a goodly number of people saving up for runes/champs/whatever to just have a trail by fire with new champs/builds. But it would still be nice to have a alternate way of making IP on days where we don't have time for a full game, but still want to make some IP to save up for a new champion, also hopingly encouraging IP farmers to just use the alternate revenue sources, thus cutting down on the massive amounts of IP farming games clogging up the pratice browser list.

JawJaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

i know a way to get a IP. play the **** game.

Bobo the Goat

09-07-2010

blizzard also needs another way to earn wow gold. I don't even have an account, but I really think it should be easier to get gold by doing something besides killing monsters and stuff. Maybe something like a flash game, or turning in cereal box-tops. Anything but forcing me to actually play that stupid game.

suicide4daniel

09-07-2010

i wanna be foreveeeeeeer young

Notmiefault

09-07-2010

The point is, since the creation of ranked games, normal games are now the new practice games, and practice games are now essentially custom games. Just play normal games. IP is a reward for playing the game. It encourages people to jump in and be a part of LoL.

CecilRhodes

09-07-2010

I play bot stomps after I queue dodge normal.

I'm not going to play with a Eve/Teemo combo, even in normal mode.

Zeus

09-07-2010

Making a thread about people being obnoxious is pretty obnoxious.