Masteries Pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Notmiefault

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

So my friend mentioned earlier how nice it would be if we could have multiple masteries pages like we have multiple rune pages, or just be able to save a set of masteries for each champion so it would switch automatically. It is just annoying having to re-allocate 30 points every time you switch champions, and it increases time in the champion select screen. I was just wondering, is anything like that in the works that anyone has heard about?

Steelsmith

09-07-2010

It's not that hard to set-up masteries if you know what you're doing really

10 seconds I think is enough

xilr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

The prophet Xilr forsees this! First they'll sell you more masteries pages. It will cost a lot (like rune pages). Then a few weeks/months down the line, they'll sell you an ability to link your purchased mastery page to a purchased rune page.

Perhaps a bit further down the line you'll be able to purchase a way of adding a picture to your purchased linked purchased rune page-purchased mastery page.