Ask a not-schoolgirl Master of Metal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mordekaiserr View Post
That is not how this works, mortal. If you wish to learn metal, you must first join my militia. Board the next vessel leaving for the Shadow Isles, and when you return, I will consider helping you.
"Very well, if that is your price, so be it. However, dispite my desire to master the same style you and your band has demonstrated several times, I feel I have too many obligations as a living being to join you yet. Pehaps once my list is complete, I shale give myself to the Isles."

"Unless there is an alternate choice, I guess my goal cannot be completed just yet..."

Ask Mordekaiserr

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Very well, if that is your price, so be it. However, dispite my desire to master the same style you and your band has demonstrated several times, I feel I have too many obligations as a living being to join you yet. Pehaps once my list is complete, I shale give myself to the Isles."

"Unless there is an alternate choice, I guess my goal cannot be completed just yet..."
You seem ignorant, anyway. Go, live out your pitiful, overrated "life." Perhaps it will make you wiser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
I want to see your Shadow Isles for myself. Something there is calling...I must see! But I don't want to simply go alone. You know where to go, yes. It is your home. The other rats are so strange about you all and your home. I must see why.

In return. I will be in your debt for your "militia". You will have my services! So? Yes?
I will consider it, rat.

Ask Mordekaiserr

11-15-2012

((Bump!))

Tentorer

11-15-2012

"Cake or Death?"

choiced

11-15-2012

Who would win in a wrestling match: Lemmy or God?

Ask Mordekaiserr

11-17-2012

Death,
and why would I ever wrestle Lemmy?

Ask Mordekaiserr

11-22-2012

((Bump!))

Ask the String

12-02-2012

Sona glides into Mordekaiser's domain, feeling a slight chill run down her back as she approached her fellow ban mate.

"Greetings, Mordekaiser," Her instrument played, "I trust all is well on your end?"

Ask TheMetal Man

12-14-2012

((checking if you're alive))