Season one ruined League for me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Altámbo

09-07-2010

dont go ashe on ranked games xD

BobTheCow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2010

Like someone already said, until Riot does something to curb the mass feeding/afk/leaving, the game will continue to get worse and worse. It typically only takes 1 person who really wants to ruin the game to do so, and it happens *all* the time. Riot has done absolutely nothing in response, and thus LoL goes to ****.

Burger Betty

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheCow View Post
Like someone already said, until Riot does something to curb the mass feeding/afk/leaving, the game will continue to get worse and worse. It typically only takes 1 person who really wants to ruin the game to do so, and it happens *all* the time. Riot has done absolutely nothing in response, and thus LoL goes to ****.
They don't care as long as you keep buying Teemo skins.

BlitzKrag

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackrace View Post
I just went 19-1 with morgana, raped face and still lost because some ass shen decided to leave at level 4, in addition to having other numpties on my team. I've lost 7 in a row because every game I get lumped with idiots.
Ranked is just painful when Riot implements no disincentives for leaving, afking, intentionally feeding etc. FFS start giving leavers automated bans based on repeated leaving. Poor management of the match making system is ruining this game.
agreex100000000

carlos arco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Banned

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZealotsFTW View Post
Bye.
heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomyownz View Post
Good one less moron.
LOL

$ carlos $

Vendon

09-07-2010

TL;DR You'll be back.