Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TiV3

07-26-2012

Even though it's a bit late I did make a patch notes breakdown for these, so yeah!
http://youtu.be/AaGUbXPqS-4

Methuselah 969

07-26-2012

I believe this is the worst change I have seen to a player besides the update to Shen a few months ago and he was nerfed slightly after. Every game I have played since the patch Xin completely annihilates the other team. It is not even fun to play a non-ranked game if Xin is on the other team and I ban Xin everytime in low Elo ranked games. Several times he has 3v1 and killed at least 2 with no problem.

TyrantPendragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Poor Urgot.

xSyaoronx

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphoristic View Post
Welcome back, Evelynn.
wrong

Apollyon7x

07-27-2012

Her ult is her only slow, maybe make the shield a little less strong, but lower the cd considerably. Or she needs exhaust to kill anyone. Comparable to vayne ult cd. She needs that ult for every fight, and it just isn't up enough IMO. That would be better than changing range on stealth reveal I think. Slow, and E to close distance. Passive to keep pace.
Plz consider riot.

Chrisabell

08-10-2012

No one plays Xin anymore!

NightmareAce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

bump