Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoulOfLore

07-21-2012

aih evelynn got nerfed a lot T_T

now all the champ can see her stalking them no minus armor and MR, the best stuff is her ult now the others sucks

edit : and twitch got nerf too, it's invis only last 7 secs they buff the ult though

Joeru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

Excited to try the new twitch and xin zhao, although I will miss hunting people on twitch waiting for those "special" moments where you can tear them a new one.

Blubberburg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

must say i like the new twitch, its annoying that his passive deals less damamge andhis auto attacks are slightly weaker but the movement speed on stealth, increased base range, slow giving stacks, expunge being buffed up, and his ult actually hitting targets that are walking isawesome.

Anenrah

07-21-2012

I'm betting anything people are gonna ***** about twitch being weak, even with the significant buffs he just got.

aswedEMD

07-21-2012

Quote:
Fixed several issues that occur when reconnecting, including ghost minions, invisible champions, untargetable towers, and strange store behavior
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss sssssss!

Shadowhuntah

07-21-2012

Cheers

Emasterer

07-21-2012

so................where is zyra is this**** Patch... all are waiting like one week ago...how much we have to wait.

pd: :/

SoulOfLore

07-21-2012

and now how many people still use eve? the old eve have better attack power and cant be seen easily

irishmn

07-21-2012

This is the best patch I have seen in a very long time. The remakes are absolutely needed, AND I have a problem with my connection that causes infrequent disconnections. The new handling of disconnecting and reconnecting is a godsend, and I think it is hugely important to pay attention to all of the community, even those of us who can't get a perfectly stable connection 24/7

Nekrocow

07-21-2012

One of the best patches we've had in a long, long time. Congratulations!