Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

snoopda

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sempire View Post
Well at least they could put Urgot on 500 range instead of his miserable 4xx something range, now that they ****ed up his Q range and raised the CD on his E and range. Sorry but that was totally unnecessary. Instead of promoting the underrated champions you just send them to the dark corner.

If they are nerfing champ only for the sake of Dominion, well hell they will have to nerf A LOT of champs then.
I agree. I swear like no one plays dominion that much. :/

Undercover Urf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-19-2012

Finally, no more ghost minions

SuckMyHawk

07-19-2012

What the hell happened to the Lee Sin and Mundo skin, they were up and they're gone. Any explanations?

DantesYamato

07-19-2012

Riot: Lets OP the OP champs more, and nerf weaker ones
Staff: GOOD IDEA BOSS

Chmmr Overlord

07-20-2012

Wowwwww... urgot nerfed into oblivion. Looks like I need to pick a new mid lane main.

THANKS RIOT

Laeki

07-20-2012

hate the changes to eve...stealth isnt worth having anymore. if people are hiding in bushes and ur walking by stealthed they can see if the bushes pass through the area that you are walking by...she sure is a lot stronger now but she is no longer a true assassin like she was...

Jige bakudan

07-20-2012

its funny how certain players take shen nocturne urgot and do exceptionally well with them in the last IEM tournament and then those champs get banned for the rest of the tournament.. and wouldn't u know in the next patch all those champs are nerfed... am i the only one who is seeing this? i mean after that dudes performance with urgot i could smell the urgot nerf comming.... but shen and noct seriously? lmao why?

side note its been another 10 hours and my update is still not complete way to go customer service absolutely stellar performance -.- some times i wonder why i still play this game

Hulkcombe

07-20-2012

whhhhhhyyyyyyyy. why nerf urgot? he is a hard champion to use already. but why nerf the **** out of him jus because some russian kid is so good with him???? not fair

tubbeebucket222

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyko View Post
Yes!

Fixed several issues that occur when reconnecting, including ghost minions, invisible champions, untargetable towers, and strange store behavior

BEST PART OF THIS PATCH
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm looking forward to this patch, regardless if it's without Zyra.
I'd rather have three champion reworks and a huge balance patch without a champion that's still got bugs than no patch at all.

+69.
Giggity.
Nice you got more upvotes than Udyr

Theocominos