Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsujakii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

ya

Emissary of End

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

You suck riot.

All this hype for new champ and then you go, nope, only beta testers get it still.

Largescuba

07-18-2012

Although I'm disappointed by the lack of Zyra, the new Malz, Eve, Twitch, Xin changes all make up for it. Probably one of the best patches that's come out. Now if only they had a remodel or animation change on Eve. She still looks extremely horrible.

CarbonWyre

07-18-2012

GP is getting buffed?? He can already solo blue if he needs mana back. This is idiotic.

DarthScorn

Recruiter

07-18-2012

Malzahar can't cancel his ult immediately!!! That is an amazing fix

Afogueado

07-18-2012

I hope this tweak to Sona isn't a hidden nerf. I still want to try the "new" Malz. And hurray, finally fixing reconnect bugs, that usually forced people to restart the entire client.

Draconic74

07-18-2012

Quote:
Malzahar
Summon Voidling (Passive)
Voidling dance animation added
Well now he is just OP.

WhackedRak

07-18-2012

YAY this means the extended tower stealth detection did NOT go through. oh joyous day riot.. right? right?!?!

Talith PA

07-18-2012

Can you people grow a pair and finally nerf Shen's ultimate range so that you can stop nerfing the rest of his kit? Please?

MCSiah

07-18-2012

I want the new Eve so freaking badly!!! I miss my baby Eve <3