Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS138e1605d1684cf44ce87

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunchMG View Post
lol silly twitch players will actually have to learn how to play
although i would like his invi duration to have an increase by 2-4 sec longer :| 4-8 sec feels way too short and the approach wont let him go far enough to back stab or go in clash when team is a bit far.... i hope they increase the duration abit like 6-10 or 8-12sec invi so twitch has time to prepare his moves. The slow is ok so i can manage that and expunge + spray and pray also..

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Lol support nerfs again with the GP5 items even though it was probably intended for jungle and top lane.

And lol the @ Sanguine Pool nerf. Why don't you leave it alone and worry about Fizz and his disjoint that allows him to jump walls as well as avoid all damage.

LightNierZ

07-19-2012

Buff caitlyn already.. her ult is so easily countered and rarely used. she doesnt even have a steroid like tristana and graves she at least needs a better ult!

HippiekillerVX9

07-19-2012

I have a very love/hate feeling with this patch.

Hate: No plant lady, Malph nerf was too vicious, Eve seems too strong, and Im not a fan of the Cass skin

Love: The Eve and Twitch reworks, and AWESOME bug fixes

Oh yea, I almost forgot the worst part of the whole thing; nerfs to support items. WTF?

JazzSession

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunchMG View Post
lol silly twitch players will actually have to learn how to play
Just gunna take a wild guess and say you play....Master Yi?

SuicidalPuppets

07-19-2012

Now that I've played a couple games with twitch i find his stealth almost completely useless to me mid to late game i mean in the beginning it's okay to scout out a bush or two or run away possibly but after that it doesn't sever any purpose except to scout the fact that its only 8 seconds doesn't allow much. it was kinda disappointing. the improvements to the expunge i liked his ult didn't seem to change much flask is a good poker i mean it would be better just take the stealth out and put something there that was more useful.

CrazyG0053

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Still no fix for the SLI issues introduced two patches ago? This should be prioritized.

00 Sinon

07-19-2012

is anyone else having problems with the screen being black when you log in? I repaired the game and it is still happening, what should I do?

Rygorin

07-19-2012

Awesome. I might actually pick up Evelyn now. And thanks for telling us that you're delaying Zyra instead of just leaving us in the dark like you did with Hecarim. It's much appreciated.

Thanks for, in general, making the game better with each patch.

Frostfire20

07-19-2012

took em long enough. I just bought a riot card to buy Zyra. guess I'll have to wait now.

Oh well, stealth remake is still a welcome update. Looks like Twitch got nerfed a bit though. Still not sold on "jungle eve". I still think it's a bad idea. But otherwise, yeah, the general updates are cool.

Ghost minions are gone now, great! Cause I have that problem a lot.