Mid-July Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SchrodingersPig

07-19-2012

Thank you Riot!

DoublestuffOrea

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindiu View Post
HAHA seriously, I used to get 20 and more kills with Evelynn every goddam game. That's what you guys call underpowered? That's the biggest joke I've ever seen. I admit, new hate spike is cool, helps farm a bit faster and has a bit more range. But the rest is dragging her to hell. Ravage no more ar and mres reduce? Useless. No matter the AS bonus, if your hits hurt like oven mittens, its useless. Dark frenzy removing slow... well, they could have added this to her old ult. I won't even go over her new stealth.
The new ultimate...? C'mon, aoe damage and shield. Thats not the role of an assassin, that's the role of tank.

Congratulation Riot, you just killed two assasins in this patch: Evelynn and twitch. Go find me on Dota 2 now, at least Riki and Bounty aren't gonna change anytime soon.
hey got alot right. over i agree eve got hurt with this patch. her stealth is a joke now, but she did become more for a team fighter so not all bad, just manly bad for the old eve fans.

JazzSession

07-19-2012

Poor poor twitch.
I will remember our times together.
<3
But I will never play you, my favorite, ever again.
What could have just been a new character just turned into making you useless.

Thanks Riot
This is why we can't have nice things(and why I won't pay for them)

Ruin my fav character.
Psssf.....dutch.

ZedZix

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post

Yay! I remember documenting that bug back in the beta... guess it only took 3 years to fix! (I keed, I keed... but only kind of -- screenshot relevant)
*sniff* I miss Inervating Locket..

Jalian

07-19-2012

why no creepy stealth rework login music

Garlygunto

07-19-2012

am i the only one that thinks the xin zhao change is totally bull****t all his attack damage attack speed, have been increased, cooldowns reduced and his ulti now knocks you back like he wasnt already op.

BeardoTheMighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talith PA View Post
Can you people grow a pair and finally nerf Shen's ultimate range so that you can stop nerfing the rest of his kit? Please?
You are stupid his ult does not need a nerf, stop complaining they don't want to get rid of the global ults altogether.

Force age

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

Bye Urgot! u killed this champ!

?

07-19-2012

Nice big patch...

best and most favorite part is the fixed invisible champions and minions and connection issues.

Hope to see it pan out!

AndovarEdoras

07-19-2012

Now if they could make AI Bots smarter so they actually attack super minions not just ignore them and let them freely destroy the turrets...